Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WHAT IS YOUR FAV BODY PART OF YOUR HUSBAND, OTHER THAN U KNOW....
mammag
Posted: Jan 7 2005, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,050

I love so many parts. My favorite is his wrists (weird I know). The way just the perfect amount of hair peeks out of his sleeve. His wrists are tiny but his hands are bigger and he has really big forarms.

His butt is the most perfect thing I've ever seen. He's gained weight over the years butt his bottom has stayed perfect!

He has nice broad shoulders that I love.

I even love his feet! Not necessarily the way they look, more the fact that he has never in the 14 years we've been together had stinky feet. Even after a long day of working his feet smell like they just got out of the shower.

But most of all..........I love his heart!!! He has a really big heart!!! wub.gif

--------------------
Jeanie - SAHM to Kristen 13, Cade 12, Conner 8, Keegan 3

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Josie83
Posted: Jan 9 2005, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 622

QUOTE (mammag @ Jan 7 2005, 04:00 PM)
I love so many parts. My favorite is his wrists (weird I know). The way just the perfect amount of hair peeks out of his sleeve. His wrists are tiny but his hands are bigger and he has really big forarms

God I have a real thing about Jason's hands and arms too! My friends think it is so weird, but I love manly arms with a bit of hair on them. I love them! And obviously the things he can do with those hands and arms of his . . . wink.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif xx
PMEmail Poster
JessC
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,289

I love his eyes and smile. smile.gif He has great teeth! thumb.gif

--------------------

-Jessica

PMEmail Poster

3forme
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,196

His shoulders. Mmmmm, I love a man's shoulders and his are great. He doesn't really work out but his shoulders have always been nice.

--------------------
Julie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PMEmail Poster
mommy2mylittleangels
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 392

I would have to say my hubbys eyes they are the most beautiful eyes i think that i have ever seen. I love to just look at him, and look at his eyes. I love more than anything when he looks at me with those eyes like a little puppy dog!! I think that his hands would be nexted they aren't to soft and aren't to hard just right. the way he runs his hands through my hair or plays with the kids.

--------------------

andrew is getting so big!!!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Mommy 2 My little babies Andrew & Caitlyn

caitlyn is getting older
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

PMEmail PosterAOL
2cutekids
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,333

My favorite thing about my husband is his scruffy gotee(sp?) He looks so cute with it. wub.gif

--------------------

Mom to Nathan 12-25-02 & Madison 8-10-04
Wife to Michael 6-2-03
PMEmail Poster
Kila
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 450

QUOTE (2cutekids @ Feb 8 2005, 11:27 AM)
My favorite thing about my husband is his scruffy gotee(sp?)

I have to say Chris's gotee too! Every time he shaves it off I am so sad. Something about it is so attractive to me. I am also obsessed with his eyes. They are crystal blue and so magnificently beautiful. I have poo brown eyes and have always wanted blue eyes. Luckily Sydney inherited his eyes! tongue.gif

--------------------

-K
Mommy to Sydney

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
dreamweaver82
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 931

It would so be his legs and butt especially when he walks around in his boxer-briefs........they are so muscular from all his game playing......yeah it's all from a game called "DDR"....it's a dancing game that he's been playing for years.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
kim62377
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,327

I love my honeys chest - ya'll know - that perfect spot kind of up in between his arm where our head can fit so perfectly as we fall asleep at night? wub.gif That is definitely my special spot. (Of course I love my special friend too! blush.gif Keith gets so tickled at me because I tell 'him' that and he says: "Awww baby - you know he loves you too!") tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image Stepmommy to Nathaniel & Anikauser posted image
PMEmail Poster
kim62377
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Here is a picture of my precious DH - he is so angelic when he is asleep! laugh.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image Stepmommy to Nathaniel & Anikauser posted image
PMEmail Poster
kim62377
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Goodness gracious! Why in the world did that end up so HUGE? So sorry guys - I just have no clue what I am doing as far as resizing and attaching pictures and whatnot! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Celestrina
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,362

That's a tough one.........It's torn between his eyes (big and sexy), his hands (so strong), and his dimples. I love that Ben inherited his dimples! Many posts mentioned their DH's backside, but Steve doesn't have one.

This post has been edited by Celestrina on Feb 28 2005, 07:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Queen-of-the-Testosterone-Castle
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,421

I have to go with the majority of the rest of you gals here. I LOVE Chuck's arms, hands & chest... When we first starting dating, he was "NAIR"ing his chest hair (he "didn't like it" blink.gif ), but within 2 weeks, I broke down & told him I thought chest hair was sexy (NOT to be confused with BACK hair!).... & he had it growing back! tongue.gif Now (nearly 1 year &) a hairy chest later.... happy.gif
Also, I love to watch, touch, hold, kiss his hands & arms... I think they are the "essence" of MY man, b/c that is how I feel protected by him...

--------------------
DANI
Mommy to Blaine (11-3-98) & Blake (5-2-00)
"Bonus" Mommy to Gunter (11-17-98) & Lucas (3-7-02)

PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]