Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HAPPY 6 MONTH BDAY TO ASHLEY
MommyToAshley
  Posted: Mar 5 2003, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

She is 6 months old today!!! She gave me a big ol' Happy Birthday smile this morning! Followed by a rasberry! LOL!

We took Ashley shopping for a few things to celebrate her birthday. I had to drag the hubby (TLCDad) out of the toy department before he bought the entire store. We got her this really cute Pooh doll that has a rattle that goes with it. When you shake the rattle, Winnie The Pooh dances. haha. And, we got her a few leap frog toys. But, her favorite thing is the real cheapy toy -- LOL. It is this inflatable oblong thing that is suppose to help with crawling. But, she likes to flip it around and throw it or just look thru the clear window at the balls inside-- haha.

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is already wearing size 12 months. I put her on the regular scale and she was 18 lbs. I don't know how accurate that is, but she feels like 30 lbs when I pick her up! haha. My baby is growing soo fast!!!
birthday.gif forum_balloon.gif birthday.gif jazzband.gif party.gif partysmiley.gif forum_balloon.gif birthday.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif partysmiley.gif partysmiley.gif wavey.gif rolling_smile.gif birthday.gif jazzband.gif wavey.gif wub.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif banana.gif birthday.gif party.gif partysmiley.gif partysmiley.gif party.gif silly.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TLCDad
Posted: Mar 6 2003, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

rolling_smile.gif wub.gif wavey.gif redbounce.gif thumb.gif partysmiley.gif
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 25 2003, 02:01 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Happy 6 Month B-Day Ashley!!!!!
party.gif partysmiley.gif
Six Months old was my favourite time with my son.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0157 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]