Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> dream and a question
youngmomofone
Posted: Sep 13 2010, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,218

I had dreams that I was going to have twin boys. I've told dh about it, so he's been walking around here like he's "the man." laugh.gif I know dreams are just that - a dream, so I am not convinced but it sure is funny to see dh thinking he's some kind of superman. My doc is doing an ultrasound next week to date pregnancy and make sure everything is going well, so we'll see.

Now, the question. I've never had any m/s ever and never had acid reflux that I know of. But someone told me this sounded more like acid reflux than m/s. For the last week, every time I eat my first meal of the day no matter what it was or what time (even if I wait til noon), I would get nauseous and stay that way for a few hours. Now stating yesterday it's every time I eat. I was in the middle of eating dinner and the nausea was overwhelming. I have taken maybe two bites tops when it began. I haven't eaten anything yet today so I'll see what happens today. What do you think, m/s or acid reflux?

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Sep 13 2010, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

You'll know it's acid reflux / heartburn / indigestion if you feel like your throat or stomach is on fire, or like it's being burned and ripped apart.

I have both, I get reflux etc after my breakfast, especially if it contains carbs.

I also use to get really nauseous when I ate anything, hence why it was so hard for me to eat sometimes.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
boyohboyohboy
Posted: Sep 13 2010, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,466

I had many dreams when I was pregnant with my first son. I had picked out a name and was so prepared for him..
then when I was in the hosp. in preterm labor, I had a dream, (on morphine of course) lol! that I was going to have this super pale blonde haired chubby baby and in the dream I had called him CALEB..
so when he was born this super chubby, blonde hair pale baby, zach became caleb..

Heart burn I think feels a lot different then nausea..but its hard to describe to someone who hasnt had it..my Dh has never had it, so when I say I have it, he just doesnt get it.....

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

Oh no acid reflux is SOOOOO much more than nausea!! I had it with Autumn so bad I woke up in the middle of the night that I couldn't breath, it's sharpe stabbing pains almost in your chest and a burning feeling that comes up your throat. And will often get worse when you are laying down

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
youngmomofone
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

That's what I figured. Thanks ladies!

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
youngmomofone
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (boyohboyohboy @ Sep 13 2010, 03:18 PM)
I had many dreams when I was pregnant with my first son. I had picked out a name and was so prepared for him..
then when I was in the hosp. in preterm labor, I had a dream, (on morphine of course) lol! that I was going to have this super pale blonde haired chubby baby and in the dream I had called him CALEB..
so when he was born this super chubby, blonde hair pale baby, zach became caleb..

Heart burn I think feels a lot different then nausea..but its hard to describe to someone who hasnt had it..my Dh has never had it, so when I say I have it, he just doesnt get it.....

You know, it's weird - I never had pregnancy dreams last times either. I didn't have any maternal feeling on whether it was a boy or girl as well. I guess I'm just a weirdo laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 07:05 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

m/s I had it hard core with both girls. For 8 months, feeling nauscious, vomitting every morning and sometimes during teh day but the feeling of nasciuos was an all day thing.

reflus is like heartburn. I got it with breanna. It feels as of your throat and chest is burning and is on fore. What helped with that was milk and tums. I would wake up at 1 am soimetimes in pain so i would go downstairs and chug a glass of cold milk. and suck back tums...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
grapfruit
Posted: Sep 17 2010, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,476

I always had bizarre prego dreams. One w zombie cats. Vivid enough I can still describe it :$

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0125 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]