Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Would you do it again?, Want another?

Given your pregnancy expirience, how do you feel about conceiving another child?
I can't wait for another! [ 27 ]  [77.14%]
One is enough for me! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Perhaps? [ 8 ]  [22.86%]
Total Votes: 35
Guests cannot vote 
EvesMom
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,293

While I was pregnant with my daughter I had a really rough time. I was very sick and I thought to myself, one is enough I'm never doing this again. The delivery hadn't waved my thoughts either. But when I brought her home and expirienced the joy she brought me, my whole perception of having children has changed. I can't wait to have another. wub.gif

This post has been edited by EvesMom on Feb 17 2006, 07:12 AM

--------------------
Photobucket
Wife to Rick
Mother to Evelynn & Jesse
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted on Feb 17 2006, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Well we have two great boys and I had awesome pregnancies. I would love to have more but I think we are done. If DH would come around and get on my side when it comes to serogacy I would do it in a heart beat. I loved being pregnant and both my labours were under 5 hours each.

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
~Roo'sMama~
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

We're definitely having more. I'm hoping to start ttc next month but Dh is thinking about it.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

kit_kats_mom
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

I'm done due to a health scare after my second was born. Now that she's rapidly leaving babyhood behind, I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I'll miss having a baby around though. blush.gif

We still may adopt in a couple of years, haven't decided.

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
mckayleesmom
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

I was very very very sick with my first pregnancy also....I had morning sickness for 8 months and lost 25lbs by my last trimester. I was pale and nasty looking....the pregnancy glow did not happen for me. I had alot of trouble eating and oatmeal is probably what kept me and Mckaylee alive for 9 months. Me and dh didn't want to start trying till Mckaylee was 4, but then we changed it till 2. A few months after Mckaylees 1st birthday we found out I was 4 months pregnant...I couldn't believe it because there was absolutely no sign. No morning sickness, moodiness...Nothing...It turned out to be a totally opposite pregnancy.

I can honestly say that I would do it all over again, but we are sticking with the 2 we have.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
MyLuvBugs
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

After I get past the first 3 months, I have amazing pregnancies. I LOVE to be pregnant, and yeah Lorelei's birth was a little painful and scary, but I can't wait for more. smile.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
moped
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I didn't have an enjoyable PG and swore I would never do it again - but I would in a heartbeat!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Cece00
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,100

Dont know. This is going to be my 4th baby in 5 years...

We both said we'd get fixed, now DH is starting to change his mind. Not sure I feel the same way.

--------------------
Crystal

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

i had a good pg with Jacob and wanted to do it again.. just not with his dad but stuff happened. that pg wasn't great.
married dh and wanted a baby with him. pg was hard but still wanted another one day. got pg again and loved every minute of my pg and didn't want it to end. labor was very taxing physically and i doubt i will do it again.

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted on Feb 17 2006, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

I have super easy pregnancies, so yes, I would do it again...but we will wait and see after this one comes out if we want a third for sure. I'm not planning anything at the moment! My L&D for Wil was also very easy and although Wil has his moments, he is also a very laid back baby/toddler. I'm hoping the next one is too, but we all know, you love them no matter their temperament, right?

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
PMEmail Poster
Mom2BNTN
Posted on Feb 22 2006, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,165

I am currently pregnant and should be having our baby any day now. I have had several complications during the pregnancy, but it looks like smooth sailing the rest of the way. My DH and I would love to have at least one more child so of course I voted........I can't wait to have another!" wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
~~~Dylan Zachary~~~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Edward's Mommy
Posted on Feb 22 2006, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

I Love Hanson

Member No.: 3,176

I loved being pregnant with Edward and the labor was anything but enjoyable!!! I was in labor for 29 & 1/2 hours, and the epidural wore off on me 4 times. And I felt hard hard labor. (I thought I would never get through it!) And it all ended in a C-Section. But I would do it ALL again. Even feeling hard hard labor and the epidural wearing off on me.

--------------------
~Brandi~ Wife to Chris (9/17/04) - Mommy to Edward (7/15/05)-Preston (5/28/08)
user posted image
user posted image [user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
b&bsmom
Posted on Feb 22 2006, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 1,757

My first pg was good except I started thinning at 6 months and had 34 hours of back labor. My second pg was tough I was very sick in the beginning and had a very painful pg but I only had 15 hours of labor with him. I can't wait to have another one but we need a bigger house first. Yes I am crazy!!

--------------------
user posted image]user posted image user posted image
Stacy wife to Jim and mom to Brittany 6/24/99 and Bryce 9/9/02

I've been hit Snowball fight 2006
PMEmail PosterAOL
A&A'smommy
Posted on Feb 22 2006, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

I can't wait to have another I had a wonderful pg but an awful labor after about 6hours of hard labor and no progress alyssa's heartrate dropped and I ended up with a c-section.. I hope to have a vbac with little or no pain meds next time around!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

luvmykids
Posted on Feb 22 2006, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

I didn't have great pg's either time, but looking back I wish I could do it again just to enjoy it anyway, but that door has been shut AND locked lol

And I swore I was never gonna want another one, but now that Macie's 2 I get baby fever soooooo bad.
PMEmail Poster
kayla's mama
Posted on Feb 22 2006, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Go Cardinals!!!!

Member No.: 2,015

My pregnancy was pretty easy past the 1st month. My labor was easy, induced for 12 hours and pushed for 30 min. I can't wait to have another one....I just told DH that I'm getting baby fever. I just looked at me like I had a third eye or something rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Brandi~~wife to Jason and Mom to Kayla

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CAMSMOM1
  Posted on Feb 23 2006, 12:33 AM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Member No.: 2,907

After I get past the first 3 months, I have amazing pregnancies. I LOVE to be pregnant, and yeah Lorelei's birth was a little painful and scary, but I can't wait for more

dito.gif I loved being pregnant after the first 2 months. The emotional rollercoaster in the beginning was hard, but I never had morning sickness or any pg complications. I loved being pg. I loved having a big pg belly, feeling him kick, it was the best experience! wub.gif wub.gif

Labor on the other hand, was very hard. 12 hours, and things got really rocky. I almost lost my little boy. bawling.gif But God was looking out for us, and as soon as I got to hold him in my arms, it was complete joy. cloud9.gif

I would love to have another child. Hopefully soon DH & I can TTC #2. I miss being pregnant, but I also love the alone time I have with my son. wub.gif

--------------------
~Ann~ Wife to Justin, Mommy to Cam
PMEmail PosterAOL
EvesMom
Posted on Feb 23 2006, 04:19 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,293

Speaking of labors, mine was 22 hours growl.gif . Evelynn was transverse and had her hand up by her face. I was pushing for 3 hours, and her hb kept dropping. I actually had 2 docs. One lady doc (her first delivery) and a veteran man doc. They were getting forceps ready and the lady doc said get MAD. So I did and out she came. bawling.gif baby.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Photobucket
Wife to Rick
Mother to Evelynn & Jesse
PMEmail Poster
ediep
Posted on Feb 23 2006, 04:31 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Member No.: 81

I didn't vote because I can't decide on an answer....if you asked my last year, I'd say no way, one is enough. But now, I'm not so sure.

My pregnancy was fine, but I had a pretty hard labor and Jason was sick when he was born. We were released from the hospital after 2 days and Jason had to stay for 7 days. That was hard.

Right now, I'm just too scared to get pregnant right now. I guess I am a chicken

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
3xsthefun
Posted on Feb 27 2006, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

I'd love to be pregnant again. I enjoyed being pregnant with both of my girls.

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN
CosmetologyMommy
Posted on Feb 27 2006, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Aunt Emily and Aidan!!!!!

Member No.: 2,733

CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER! WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TTC IN 3 MONTHS WHEN AIDAN IS 9 MONTHS! biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Bee_Kay
Posted on Mar 23 2006, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,257

I didn't vote as the option that would have suited my situation isn't there! LOL

After we knew Ty was going to be a boy, my DH got a vasectomy. At the time, we thought it was the most responsible thing to do. We had our girl and boy, money was alot tighter, ect.

But now, OMG, how I wish we could have one more. A reversal is possible, but it's like $10,000 just to TRY and there is no guarantee.... and no insurance coverage on that procedure. And we also have to think of the near future expenses (like college) OMG!!

So, I've come to accept that I have my boy and girl and I am happy with it smile.gif

Now, my best friend is due next month, and in a way I am jealous as can be, but on the other hand.... I am fortunate as my youngest is 13, so I can just "get up and go".

But, given the opportunity, we would definately have another one.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
redchief
Posted on Mar 23 2006, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

No suitable option given. dunno.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
ilovemybaby
Posted on Mar 23 2006, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

PREGNANT AND HORMONAL

Member No.: 2,573

Well I voted can't wait because I am pregnant again LOL
The only thing I find hard with pregnancy is the pubic pain and heartburn. I basically lived on QuickEze last time (in the last month or two).
The pubic pain is worse this time and started way earlier. But it is still all worth it.
I think you forget about the pains after you deliver. I was ready for another when Abby was only 4 months old LOL

And we may have more kids... it all depends on if we can move into a bigger house and if we can afford more. We really want a little boy. And Paul said if we don't have a boy this time we have to try again... I said to him "what if we try again and have another girl, are we going to just keep trying?" LOL
I know a lady with 7 boys. And my auntie had three boys before having a girl.

--------------------
having a baby
PMEmail Poster
grapfruit
Posted on Jun 27 2010, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,476

Well. We're not taking a 3rd out of the equation. I just really would like to wait and enjoy the one I have and the one I'm GOING to have. smile.gif And besides, I'd really like to not be pregnant THREE summers in a row! tongue.gif I told DH if we do this again we have to plan a little better and get pregnant in July or something so I can do it over the winter months. He was cool w/that. :B From someone that wasn't that interested in kids, he is really enjoying having some of his own love2.gif Such a good daddy, makes my heart melt wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0254 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]