Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 25 Weeks along and having some problems
melanie531
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,115

I am 25 weeks along (due 10/21/06) with my 3rd pregnancy and am developing some very painful problems this time around that I didn't have during my previous pregnancies. I have unbelieveable heartburn (I seem to be keeping TUMS in business) as well as some extremely painful hemorrhoids that I can't seem to get control of.

First, I would like to know if anyone else has or is experiancing these symptoms this early on, and what (if anything) you have found to help control them. Based off of what I have been able to find on the internet for hemorrhoid relief, other than suppositories, creams and pads, frequent 10-15 minute sitz baths are recommended. They help a little, but pain is SO bad that it often forces me to tears.

Second, (and on another note) how do you all like the name "Jadyn Brooke" for our little girl's name?

Thanks!

PMEmail Poster
Boys r us
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Alliebelle & Mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 378

Yikes!! That doesn't sound like much fun! Luckily I've never had hemroids from either pregnancy prior or this one so far..**knock on wood**
I haven't experienced any heartburn on a regular basis this time yet. I have a feeling it will happen as I get a little further along!

I hope you find some remedies! Sorry I don't have any help! But I do like the name you have picked out!

--------------------
NICHOLE
Wife to Rick and Mommy to my 3 loves..Tanner, Braedon and Alexandra MiaBella
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

Try to drink a glass of milk when you feel the heart burn or eat some cottage cheese. That should help with that.

For the hemorrhoids....try eating more fiberous foods like whole wheat bread, apples, brocolli, etc. And cut out non-fiberous foods and sugars. Those can make the hemorrhoids worse, where as the fiber will help keep you regular and allow for the hemorrhoids to heal faster. Also, ask your Dr. if you can have a pain med to help with the pain of the roids. might help.

I love the name you've picked by the way. thumb.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website

lisar
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

I had heartburn that was crazy. My dr finally issued me a prescrition for it cause the tums and rolaids just didnt work anymore. As for the hemroids I never had them so I cant give you any advice on them..
PMEmail Poster
ashtonsmama
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (Boys r us @ Jul 7 2006, 07:12 PM)
Yikes!! That doesn't sound like much fun! Luckily I've never had hemroids from either pregnancy prior or this one so far..**knock on wood**
I haven't experienced any heartburn on a regular basis this time yet. I have a feeling it will happen as I get a little further along!

I hope you find some remedies! Sorry I don't have any help! But I do like the name you have picked out!

Ouchie. I did have some hemorrhoids with my first, but not too bad, just around 30 weeks and then it they quit.

sad.gif

Good luck--not sure what to tell you.

But love the name!
wub.gif
My niece's name is Jade, so pretty similar!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0067 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]