Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> we need a, he he he he...(bad girl alert)
Boys r us
Posted: Jun 29 2004, 08:02 AM
Quote Post

Alliebelle & Mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 378

sex talk forum! There are so many times..that I want to say something related to or regarding that topic, but I don't really feel comfy doing it in the general board b/c I don't want to offend anyone! Ya know..I mean not that I would ever say anything vulgar..but still..At least if it was written in a forum dedicated to sex, I know that anyone who reads it is forwarned!

blush.gif

--------------------
NICHOLE
Wife to Rick and Mommy to my 3 loves..Tanner, Braedon and Alexandra MiaBella
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Jun 29 2004, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif You're too funny! But you may have a point about a forum dedciated to these personal subjects. wink.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 29 2004, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

I would have to agree, I tell you not much could shock me or offend me in this subject, but it would be nice for those who don't want to see (well read) that subject they would know the forum was designed for it.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

Boys r us
Posted: Jun 29 2004, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Alliebelle & Mommy

Member No.: 378

well, I PERSONALLY, enjoy being able to talk to other females about girly stuff.
and I really only have 3 close girlfriends IRL and when I say a sex board, I don't mean let's get into raunchy details, I mean something to the effect of, suggestions on how to increase your lebido and stuff like that, just girl shop talk wink.gif

--------------------
NICHOLE
Wife to Rick and Mommy to my 3 loves..Tanner, Braedon and Alexandra MiaBella
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Jun 29 2004, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

thumb.gif So agreed! I think a forum forewarns everyone that there may be tmi in there.

I would LOVE a forum like this. Hey I'll admit it, I could use some ideas/help in this department as well as being able to vent about it. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Zoe'sMommaCamie
Posted: Jun 29 2004, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 565

cool.gif wink.gif thumb.gif

--------------------
Cameran
I user posted image my hubby Keith!
Zoe Annabelle - April 15, 2003
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
kimberley
Posted: Jun 30 2004, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

thumb.gif i think it would be nice to have a forum where we could talk about relationships and all that it entails but i don't know how that would work since this is a G-rated site unless there was a warning or something about adult content.

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 1 2004, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Let me talk to TLCDad and see if there is a way to have a password protected forum. Anyone that wants access can ask for the password... this way it isn't in the general forums and open to public access where someone might get offended.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 1 2004, 03:54 PM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jul 1 2004, 04:58 PM)
Let me talk to TLCDad and see if there is a way to have a password protected forum. Anyone that wants access can ask for the password... this way it isn't in the general forums and open to public access where someone might get offended.

thats a good idea

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
aspenblue1
Posted: Jul 1 2004, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Member No.: 68

that is a good idea

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
TLCDad
Posted: Jul 1 2004, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Yes I can create password protected forums, but they can be tough to manage. Let me think about this one for a bit and see what I can do...
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Aug 29 2004, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

Hey just wondering if it was decided that it was an okay forum to have? I would like to have one of those too I actually have questions and sometimes don't want to ask because I don't want to offend anyone... Just wondering no big deal or anything biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Josie83
Posted: Aug 31 2004, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 622

ITA there hav bn things I wud like to talk about but don't know where or how & feel some ppl may not b open 2 it . . . let us know how its going! xx PS Jessica ur "no big deal or anything" at the end made me laugh, not sure why but it made me giggle biggrin.gif xx
PMEmail Poster
TylerJ1029
Posted: Aug 31 2004, 02:01 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 678

I belong to one other mommy site and they have a Love and Intimency (sp?) board. It cant get too vulger (god I cant spell). They also have a girl talk board but its password protected. I think a love and intimency board would do the trick. I think we all have enough class not to get "dirty" with our girl talk.
PMEmail Poster

Elle
Posted: Sep 1 2004, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Le camélia

Member No.: 405

It sounds like a good idea wink.gif

--------------------
♪~Giselle Kirsten~♪

DW to Nathan
Momma to Alexis, Juliet, Brighton, Thomas & Georgia

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 1 2004, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

QUOTE (Josie83 @ Aug 31 2004, 04:48 PM)
ITA there hav bn things I wud like to talk about but don't know where or how & feel some ppl may not b open 2 it . . . let us know how its going! xx PS Jessica ur "no big deal or anything" at the end made me laugh, not sure why but it made me giggle biggrin.gif xx

lol you made me giggle too haha Jeremiah just asked me what I was doing and I said "nothing" and he said "you lie" (hes weird haha) WOW i'm in a good mood! rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif Your too funny, Josie!! rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
TLCDad
Posted: Sep 2 2004, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Hmm... Maybe create an a whole new category and have a couple forums in it. One could be romance adivce, etc. And have a password protected forum for more involved discussions?

What would be some good public (non-passworded) forums to go along with this new category? Let me know your ideas.

Before we make any final decisions we will discuss this with our moderators and make sure they are all comfortable because they will be the one we give the password to so they can tell anyone who asks via PMs.
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Sep 2 2004, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hmmm, how about an Adult Health forum (or general health)? Or General Relationship forum? I know lots of these topics end up in General Discussions, so it would take the pressure off of those moderators a little.

Just a couple ideas...
Josie83
Posted: Sep 2 2004, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 622

QUOTE (alyssa'smommy @ Sep 2 2004, 01:54 AM)
QUOTE (Josie83 @ Aug 31 2004, 04:48 PM)
ITA there hav bn things I wud like to talk about but don't know where or how & feel some ppl may not b open 2 it . . . let us know how its going! xx PS Jessica ur "no big deal or anything" at the end made me laugh, not sure why but it made me giggle  biggrin.gif xx

lol you made me giggle too haha Jeremiah just asked me what I was doing and I said "nothing" and he said "you lie" (hes weird haha) WOW i'm in a good mood! rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif Your too funny, Josie!! rolling_smile.gif

Things like that always make me laugh!! xx emlaugh.gif rolling_smile.gif emlaugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 20 2004, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

I would have to agree that this is a good idea. Mollie has some great ideas for "General Relationship" or I like the "Adult and Intimacy" one, too. I think it is important for women not to feel alone when wanting to discuss these topics. For a lot of us it is difficult to discuss these things face to face with other women. blush.gif Also without embarassing those that really don't care and don't want to read about other's sex lives. I think if anyone wants to post there they would have to be an active member with x amount of posts. KWIM? We wouldn't want any whackos and the moderators could control that since we ask them for a password. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
TLCDad
Posted: Sep 20 2004, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

I like the idea of requiring a certain amount of posts. Give me a little bit to get some work done and I will work on this. I want to do some tests and such and make sure that doing searches, etc will not show the forum.

The title I am thinking is: Relationships, Love and Romance. Or should it be short and just "Love and Romance"?

PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 21 2004, 05:11 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

I like the idea of requiring a certain amount of posts. Give me a little bit to get some work done and I will work on this. I want to do some tests and such and make sure that doing searches, etc will not show the forum.

The title I am thinking is: Relationships, Love and Romance. Or should it be short and just "Love and Romance"?

Love and Romance is great, thumb.gif but get some work done first. wink.gif I'm sure this can wait. rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
heavenly_1970
Posted: Sep 26 2004, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 756

I like this idea and also interested in an adult med health section as well. I think finding other moms & dads going through the same kinds of things as myself and my husband, would be refreshing and helpful!

--------------------
Kimberly
PMEmail PosterYahoo
TLCDad
Posted: Oct 20 2004, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Sorry for the delay but I have created the new forums for relationships. There are general relationship forms as well as a private forum for discussing more intimate topics.

The private forum is called Passion and Intimacy (this can change if you think a more appropriate name should be made). You will need a password to access this forum. You can get the password by visiting this link:

http://www.parentingclub.com/private_forum.php

As dicussed, the private forum, is only open to members who have made 250 or more posts and are 18 or older. The post requirement is to keep it private to long standing members.

You can see all the new forums under the new "relationships" category at the bottom of the main page.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
PMEmail Poster
jolene555
Posted: Oct 20 2004, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 681

i love this idea, but i think it stinks that you have to have 250 posts before you can participate!! maybe i am offended being an outcast of 140+ posts, but i am sure there are other newer members who would like access as well.

so will this change or do i have to annoy the hell out of everyone by posting 100+ posts in the next day or so?

--------------------
jo (georgia's momma)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0208 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]