Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Mom from MARYLAND!!
1lilpeanut2love
Posted: Jan 11 2006, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Lot of candles for Spencer! Praying he gets better soon!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,094

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]

Hello everyone I just came to this site tonight-- January 11. I am a SAHM from Maryland. My daughter was born on April 25, 2005. She is the best and the cutest(sorrY--every complaints my boyfriend and I whereever we go.) I hope you all at this board are more friendlier and talkative than people at other boards that I have been too.
PMEmail Poster
zdk753
Posted: Jan 11 2006, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 2,073

user posted image My name is Alayna & I am a SAHM to Zach 7, Dylan 5, & Kailynn 3.
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jan 11 2006, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

wavey.gif

I live In Maryland as well! We are stationed at Fort Meade. Hi I'm Carrie-Ann the SAHM to Jade who is 3 years old and Jordan who turned 3 months old today. Welcome to the board. It's a fantastic place.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN

CantWait
Posted: Jan 11 2006, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Hi there and welcome to Parenting Club. Trust me, we know how to talk. The proof is right
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|<----------------there tongue.gif

This post has been edited by CantWait on Jan 11 2006, 10:32 PM

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
CAMSMOM1
Posted: Jan 11 2006, 10:44 PM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Member No.: 2,907

I hope you all at this board are more friendlier and talkative than people at other boards that I have been too.

I know what you are talking about. I went on 3 other "parenting" sites before I found this place. And I know how the other places can be, so unfriendly and you never get to know anybody.

So I came across Parenting Club a month ago, and I just LOVE IT! Everyone here is so warm and friendly. As you can see by the amounts of posts I have, 700+, I have had such a great experience. Made a lot of great friends, and A LOT of support. I'm a first time Mom with a million questions, and now I don't know how I ever made it without this place...and these wonderful parents on here. wub.gif

So you definatly came to the right parenting forum! I hope we get to know you better! Congradulations on your daughter! little_angel.gif

My name is Ann. I'm 23 yrs old, and have been married for 3 years. We have a 21 month old son, Cameron.

It was nice meeting you, and I hope to see you around the boards! wavey.gif

Ann
sunflower.gif

This post has been edited by CAMSMOM1 on Jan 11 2006, 10:46 PM

--------------------
~Ann~ Wife to Justin, Mommy to Cam
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
CosmetologyMommy
Posted: Jan 12 2006, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Aunt Emily and Aidan!!!!!

Member No.: 2,733

Welcome! I am Shannan, mom to Aidan who is 4 months. I live in Illinois. It is not quiet around these parts, don't worry!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
1lilpeanut2love
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Thanks to all of you that welcomed me. I really appreciated it. It looks as if people don't get on here everyday. I hope when and if I need advice you guys are there for me. Thanks again.
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

QUOTE (Mom2KayleeBRYNN @ Jan 13 2006, 09:28 PM)
It looks as if people don't get on here everyday. I hope when and if I need advice you guys are there for me. Thanks again.

Maybe not everyone, but theres a pretty good sized group thats here a few times a day if not more. (You all know who you are!)

Ask anything anytime, welcome, and Congratulations!
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

BTW-When you get on the site, click "Todays Topics" to see whats gone on throughout the day, or "View New Posts" to see whats new since your last visit. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
CAMSMOM1
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Thanks to all of you that welcomed me. I really appreciated it. It looks as if people don't get on here everyday. I hope when and if I need advice you guys are there for me. Thanks again.

Well I have been a member since December, a little over a month. And I have 700 posts! wink.gif I have had a GREAT experience here, and have found a good group of ladies who are not only here everyday, most of them a few times a day, but have been there for me more than words could express. I have been to other community chat forums, and none of them have compared to here. I think you just need to stick around, post some questions and concerns, and I'm sure you'll see this place is different. It's all what you make of it. And I hope to get to know you better. By the way, I sent you a PM, just to welcome you. If you ever need to talk, just know that I am here, and love to get to know you. biggrin.gif

Ann

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
Insanemomof3
Posted: Jan 14 2006, 12:08 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 117

Hi and welcome!!! Hope you like it here! wavey.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
CAMSMOM1
Posted: Jan 19 2006, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Mom2KayleeBRYNN Posted on Jan 14 2006, 12:28 AM
It looks as if people don't get on here everyday. I hope when and if I need advice you guys are there for me.

Kinda weird that she said that, and hasn't been around in 6 days... bigthink.gif

I wonder what happend to her???

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
moped
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Did she lose faith in us already - LOL

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
1lilpeanut2love
  Posted: Jan 20 2006, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Hey all.. Thanks for all of the posts. I have just been so busy lately. I had a few questions for all of you ladies. How do I make my post all colorful and pretty with tickers and all that stuff. Mine looks bland compared to other peoples. Thanks so much.

Jocelyn
mom to Kaylee(04/25/05)

Attached Image
Attached Image
PMEmail Poster

CAMSMOM1
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 11:45 PM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Mom2KayleeBRYNN Posted on Jan 21 2006, 12:44 AM
Hey all.. Thanks for all of the posts. I have just been so busy lately. I had a few questions for all of you ladies. How do I make my post all colorful and pretty with tickers and all that stuff. Mine looks bland compared to other peoples. Thanks so much.
Jocelyn

Hello Jocelyn, I'm glad you are back! wavey.gif

Here are some ticker websites you can go, and they are free:

lilypie.com OR tickercentral.com

Another website that you can make your name flashy and glittery is:

glittermaker.com

Once you get a ticker done, copy the URL from the website. Then come on here, and go to "My Controls". Then click on "Edit my Signature". Paste the URL on, and hit edit signature.

As far as your siggy pictures (digital pictures), go to photobucket.com You can download your pictures on there, and make fancy boarders for them. And make sure when you do, make them the smallest size, like 100x100 pixels. Once you have done that, go back to Parenting Club, and click on "My Controls". And then go to "Edit my Signature". The copy and past the URL for your pictures on there.

Same thing for your Advatar, which is the small picture in the corner. Go to "My Controls" and click on "Edit my Advatar". Once you are there, go to "Browse" and then locate the picture you want off of your computer, and click the Edit button.

Ok, so I didn't do my pictures myself, because my computer is to old. But I had a moderator do it for me. But these are the steps, to get pictures on. Hopefully someone else can add other tips, or ticker websites for you.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
PrairieMom
Posted: Jan 21 2006, 05:10 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

wavey.gif I'm on here daily! I just do't have a lot to say sometimes! wavey.gif
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0183 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]