Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I flunked a class this morning
Maddie&EthansMom
  Posted: Jun 28 2006, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

I don't know what in the world happened. Well, okay...I have an idea. tongue.gif I was on vacation most of last week and ate poorly, didn't get exercise and I've been at the gym since Monday of this week trying to get back in the swing of things. Not to mention AF is here and I'm so drained. blink.gif

I took Total Conditioning this morning. It's a 70 minute class and it's the hardest class they offer. Harder than any bootcamp out there. For those of you who do the heartrate chart and zones you will understand this. You are never below your AT (anearobic threshold). The entire class you are at or above AT, mostly in zones 4 and 5. It's so hard. And it just wasn't in me this morning. I thought I was going to fall flat on my face. huh.gif So I left the class. For the first time in months of working out in a class setting I just couldn't do it. sleep.gif I went and got on the treadmill for 40 mins to cool down. It took that long. blink.gif I'm okay now. I was feeling bad for leaving but one of my workout partners told me it was smart of me to leave if I was that fatigued. And I did get in 30 mins so that's not too shabby (on top of the 40 mins treadmill and I lifted some weights).

Whew. Glad that's over. blink.gif

ETA: I took this class 2 weeks ago and soared thru it. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Maddie&EthansMom on Jun 28 2006, 08:52 AM
PMEmail Poster
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

President & CEO of the CNCK Corporation

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,622

Good decision to leave the class, when your body told you so. You will be back soaring through the class again, in no time. smile.gif

--------------------
*~*wife to Christopher for 5yrs~*~
~*~mother to Christian (5) & Kellie (3.5)*~*

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
PrairieMom
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

jeeze. I rode my bike around the block for 15 minutes the other night, and had problems walking up the stairs for an hour because my legs were so tired! laugh.gif blush.gif
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0273 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]