Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ooooh, I am SO MAD!!!!
Brias3
Posted: May 3 2006, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,419

When we were down in FL a few weeks back, I had gotten some new spring/summer clothes beforehand that I brought down there so really didn't bring out many of my last year's summer wardrobe. Until today that is. I tried on a few tops, skirts, capris and dresses I have and I swear, the better part of them is really snug! Not only that, I just don't LOOK as great in anything that I really liked on me last season! Grrrr....I am so angry. I haven't really went up a size at all clothes wise when I've bought new stuff recently and the scale hasn't been fluctuating that much so I guess I'm just really depressed that I've let my workouts go to the wayside. I also have noticed a bit more fatigue after strenuous activity than usual so I know I'm getting out of shape. I know I've put on a few pounds this year but after my wardrobe incident, I feel like I've gained a hundred.

Gosh, I am just SO UPSET with myself and feeling really down about this. Therefore, I am joining the weight loss band wagon full force ahead! No looking back. I feel like so many of you are so motivated and doing so well, I really hope I can try and do the same.

--------------------
Bria,
Wife to Bruce
Mom to Ryan (10), Aliyah (8), and Mason (5)

PMEmail Poster
Brias3
Posted: May 3 2006, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,419

I posted this in the Dieting board too but suppose I better stick around this one for the exercise and fitness motivation smile.gif

--------------------
Bria,
Wife to Bruce
Mom to Ryan (10), Aliyah (8), and Mason (5)

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0341 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]