Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Need help
holley79
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,515

I use to have booked marked a drug resource page that had all the "ok" perscriptions you could take while breast feeding. They have my on Meprgam (sp?) and I'm trying to see if it's on the same list.

TIA for any help. Annika will be back home this afternoon and I'm debating on if I'm going to take any pain pills today.

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
amynicole21
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Go to kellymom.com and search. Should have all the info you need on there! thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
holley79
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 06:03 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (amynicole21 @ Apr 27 2007, 08:55 AM)
Go to kellymom.com and search. Should have all the info you need on there! thumb.gif

Amy I was looking on there earlier and my mind wasn't working so needless to say I wasn't seeing what I needed.. I just went back and found the table. Thank you. hug.gif

Guess it's a L2 safe drug so I shouldn't have to pump and dump anymore when Annika gets home.

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

BabyOwen427
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Jazz Hands!!

Member No.: 4,095

I have a local bf hotline that is a great resource for questions like these. It is sponsored by the OU Hospital and nurses are the ones you talk to. Its probably a long distance number for you, it's here in Oklahoma. But here it is (405) 271-MILK.
Hope you get all your questions anwsered.

--------------------
Beth, proud Army wife to Curtis, supermommy to Owen!

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
holley79
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (BabyOwen427 @ Apr 27 2007, 10:40 AM)
I have a local bf hotline that is a great resource for questions like these. It is sponsored by the OU Hospital and nurses are the ones you talk to. Its probably a long distance number for you, it's here in Oklahoma. But here it is (405) 271-MILK.
Hope you get all your questions anwsered.

Thank you very much. We have an LC hotline here also but I dind't want to call because my speech is just a wee bit slurred still and I didn't want anyone to think I was drunk.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]