Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> So over it, cutting off my family...well not all
luvbug00
  Posted: Nov 30 2009, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

long story short i have NEVER ever gotten along with my mother.
The two of us in a room together equals 5 min. of peace and then a fight of epic proportions. wiether it's about how I raise Mya or my choises in boyfriends or my job.
I got into some trouble recently and my dad has been very supportive. Jon has been amazing, my brother a HUGE help but my mom has been a super ...well you can figure it out..
They took mya for turkey day. It was MY YEAR to have mya but because of several circomstances i couldnt go to NY this year. All i ask is that they have her home asap when they got back.
well the night of their return i get a call saying they are trapped on NJ turnpike. ok well i said just bring her by in the morning when they get up. (there are babies here and this house is on the move by 5 am easy) The reason is because the weekend is technically Brads. (when it is brads weekend i leave the house so they have their family time) So I'm at Jons and I get a text at NOON the next day from brad saying mya wasnt there yet. I call my mom to find out what is up. She said "well I'm gonna take a bath and blowdry my hair first"....
WHAT!!!!!!?? a "bath" for this woman is like 1.5 hrs and then her hair is insane and there is no way to blowdry that mess!
so mya didnt get home until almost 2. growl.gif
This is just one example of many of how selfish my mother is. Everything is about her .."well did you think of what happens to me when you do this?" "how am i going to explain this to my friends?" , yada yada...
I'm over her and I'm cutting her out. Until she stops being so selfish and self serving. Not doing it anymore.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
luvmykids
Posted: Dec 1 2009, 07:55 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

I'm sorry, I'm sure it's very hard to not get along with your mom sleep.gif I hope somewhere down the line you're able to mend fences hug.gif

eta: I may have read something wrong, are you living with Brad? What did you mean you leave so they can have family time? Sorry if I sound nosy tongue.gif I just couldn't figure out what that means.

This post has been edited by luvmykids on Dec 1 2009, 07:56 AM
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Dec 1 2009, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I was confused by that as well, and some of your facebook updates...........we need the details girl! We are confused! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

PrairieMom
Posted: Dec 1 2009, 12:11 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

QUOTE (moped @ Dec 1 2009, 02:28 PM)
I was confused by that as well, and some of your facebook updates...........we need the details girl! We are confused! tongue.gif

ITA. I have no idea whats going on. hug.gif
PM
Cece00
Posted: Dec 20 2009, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,100

I'm also confused about this.

Also- what sort of trouble did you get into?

--------------------
Crystal

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]