Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> He Wants to Get Married in Vegas
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

wub.gif I was talking to Emily about DH and I renewing our vows on our 15 wedding anniversary, okay it's not until December 17. I wanted to surprise him. Well Emily told me that he wants to go to Vegas and get married. I really don't want to get married by some Elvis Wanna Be that marries couples every 15 minutes. I talked to Mark about it and he really wants to go to Vegas. We'll see. Oh and it's not happening right away. I want to wait and ge to know each other again, date a little more. But I'm happy that he wants to do the same thing as me, okay well kinda the same thing.

wub.gif Anyway I talked to Claudia and asked her what she thought about mommy and daddy getting married again. And she came up put her hand on my tummy and asked "Are you having a baby?" I said "No, mommy isn't having a baby." So then she asked "Are you going to have a baby?" I said "No, no more babies." She gave me this funny look and said "No you don't need to get married!" laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

wub.gif awe I would love to re-new our vows our 15 years is this year as well. Unfortunally I know it wont happen unless I do it

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 157

We got married in Las Vegas and it wasn't by an Elvis Impersonater. I'm sure they did them there, but they actually had different chapels to chose from and we went traditional. It was really nice.

I'm glad I did it that way, we had alot of fun. I grew up right by Vegas, but had never been there as an adult with the right to gamble. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

kimberley
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

wub.gif you two are so adorable! i am glad you are falling in love again. tell him i said Vegas is okay for the honeymoon but not the wedding tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
lesliesmom
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 2,484

I got married in Vegas too. At the chapel in Excalibur. It was very elegant and simple, nothing cheesy like you see on TV. Yes, you can have Elvis marry you, you can do a "drive through" ceremony, when I went you could even get married with a Star Trek theme (I did look into this but it was too expensive) but they have some very nice, simple, elegant chapels. Just google it and look at the different ones.

Congratulations!!!

--------------------
<<!-- Facebook Badge START -->Carrie Adams | Create Your Badge
<!-- Facebook Badge END -->
PMEmail PosterAOL
mckayleesmom
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Our wedding wasn't cheesy either. It could have been I guess if we invited Elvis, but looking at our pictures you can't just assume that we are in Vegas. It was really nice. They provided the music, had the wedding coordinater giving directions, taped it, and took professional pictures for us and gave us the cd for 300 bucks.

We got boquets, wine and we did the unity candle and the whole 9 yards. If I was going to renew my vows I would go back in a heartbeat.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

wub.gif Thanks everyone! I guess this is something to look into. Yes this December will be our 15th Anniversary.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

QUOTE (kimberley @ Feb 27 2009, 12:31 PM)
wub.gif you two are so adorable! i am glad you are falling in love again. tell him i said Vegas is okay for the honeymoon but not the wedding tongue.gif

Kimberley he said he would consider it for a honeymoon! LOL! But I think he still wants to get married in Vegas!

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]