Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> It's raining men!
luvbug00
  Posted: Feb 17 2009, 06:04 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So for some reason men keep comming into my life and poping out again at the oddest times. It's like everytime i have a conversation with lars about my old relationship with him ( because he is trying to get me back and i'm not having it.) another intrest pops up. First it was casey. He's now gone. then the fed ex kid. who i don't have romantic intrest in. and now it's an old boy friend ( we never stated an offical status but saw eachother for about 6 months to a year) from 6 years ago who popped up and he leaves for costa rica for 2 months in about a day.

This last one (chris) i agreed to meet last night. more or less out of morbid intrest. He's gotten a wee bit chubby in the tummy. But he is still as georgous as i remember him. amazing hazel eyes. He's differant then casey though because when Cris and i stopped talking all those years ago my heart was shattered. i really loved him. I was not in love with casey. He has a blinding smile and all thease piercings that just melt me. When he and i stopped talking all those years ago He spent most of the night saying how he has thought of me all this time. He remembered where i live which i was impressed with since he'd only been at my house twice durring that 6 months all those years ago. He says he thinks of me every time he drives nearby. Basically it was him apologizing for the past, but I'm still wondering what he really wants. I'll find that one out tonight because we are meeting up again.

at any rate, what the cheesburger? i mean why are they poping up now and why do they keep leaving. I'm gonna be an emotional wreck by the time i figure this all out emlaugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Hmmm, I can't really answer that one for you hun. happy.gif I think sometimes we all can latch on to something that felt comfortable to us from our past. Maybe they are doing that, maybe not. Maybe they grew up a little and realized they lost a great thing. Only time will tell. GL. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
DVFlyer
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Just a man

Member No.: 1,368

QUOTE (luvbug00 @ Feb 17 2009, 06:04 AM)

at any rate, what the cheesburger?

rolling_smile.gif

Never heard those three words put together quite like that. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
Convincing the world that the only way to solve the ongoing issues while raising children is PERSISTENCE. You have to keep trying things and not give up........ they eventually go away on their own. ;-)
PMEmail Poster

Calimama
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

You're gorgeous and fun.. of course it's raining men for you!! rolling_smile.gif Have fun and do whatever makes you feel comfortable! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
momofone
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 09:59 AM
Quote Post

Be Kind

Member No.: 11,030

They are just filling in the gap between now and when you meet mister right enjoy it. cool.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]