Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hi guys, i have been away
bawoodsmall
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,464

I dont know if i can actually write this but here goes. I found out that dh has been having an emotional affair with a woman who lives like walking distance from us. It killed me when I found out and I am still trying to deal. I have my good days and bad. This was like a week ago when it blew up but i knew something was up for a month or so I just didnt have proof. He never did the deed but it still hurts a lot. I have started on antidepressant medicine and am seeing a counselor. He tells her things that he says he cant talk to me about because he is afraid of hurting my feelings. Oh...this didnt hurt my feelings. Idiot. I want our marriage to work and need any advice you all have. It is very important that all of you know that we both are dedicated to working on our marriage so if you want to tell me to leave him please dont post. The internet is gone because that was one form of talking to her. I check his phone by checking the bill.... He is trying but he doesnt really want to talk aboiut it anymore. He says I know everything but I am not sure. I am just really hurt. Oh and I quit my job in the office and am waiting tables. My life is not the greatest right now.

Sorry it got long.

Oh and what is up with tamara and the babies?

--------------------
user posted image[/IMG]
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
Seems how you really wanna work thru this, Have you thought about going to marriage counseling? I am sure it would help.
I am so sorry you are going thru this. Your a stronger woman than me.
hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

hug.gif hug.gif You are a VERY strong and brave woman. Definitly seek CHRISTIAN marriage counseling because they will TRULY help you work on your marriage and not just tell you that its a loss after a little while and tell you to move on a christian marriage counselor will help for as long as it take and will never give up on you guys. I hope things get better for you sweetheart and I'm SOO sorry you are going through this, and whenever you think you can't remember that you CAN do this!! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

PrairieMom
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

I am so sorry to hear about all that. hug.gif hug.gif Hang in there. hug.gif hug.gif

Here is a link to what is going on with Tamara.

http://forums.parentingclub.com/index.php?...77592&hl=tamara
PM
MoonMama
Posted: Oct 12 2008, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 4,927

Oh honey, I am so sorry! hug.gif hug.gif I'm here if you ever need to talk. hug.gif hug.gif
PM
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

I know you are in counseling, but I suggest HE go to counseling, too. You guys should go separately at first and after some time you need to go together. He really needs to work on his issues.

I'm so sorry this happened. I wish he would continue talking to you. hug.gif I know you are hurt, but the pain lessens in time. You will get through this. PM me if you need to.
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif I'm sorry.

I think the first step is for him to cut all ties with her, and it sounds like he has. It sounds like you both are willing to work on it. I would definitely recommend marriage counseling.

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

Sorry to be late on this...But I just read your post for the first time. I'm so sorry sweetie. My heart goes out to you, both of you really. Marriage counseling is really my only suggestion. This way you can talk out your feelings together.

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
bawoodsmall
Posted: Oct 16 2008, 10:35 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 13,464

CRAP I AM CRYING IN THE LIBRARY. i MUST LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR POSTS. I KNOW SOME OF YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT FOR STAYING WITH HIM BUT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. NOONE IS PERFECT AND AS LONG AS WE LEARN FROM THEM WE CAN GET THROUGH IT. HE WONT GO TO COUNSELING AT THIS TIME. HE SEEMS TO THINK WE CAN WORK IT OUT TOGETHER. I AM HOPING THAT AFTER THINGS SETTLE DOWN I CAN CONVINCE HIM OTHERWISE. HE IS THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU CANT PUSH THOUGH. IT WILL MAKE HIM GO INWARD. KEEP ME IN YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE. i WILL KEEEP ANYONE POSTED WHO CARES.

--------------------
user posted image[/IMG]
PMEmail Poster
Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Oct 16 2008, 11:41 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 11,125

I'm so sorry! I'm glad you are going to counseling even if he wont go. Hopefully, he'll change his mind. I feel you should be calling the shots about this because he is the one who screwed up,, KWIM ?

Hang in there and keep the Faith!!

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Oct 17 2008, 03:29 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

Wow just saw this

I hope everything works out for you and keep strong hug.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0126 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]