Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Having a chat...
mummy2girls
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 11:40 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

and putting it out on teh table.. We either come away hating one another or still friends....LOL...

I called aron and told him we need to meet up because i want to talk. he said sure no prob. There are a couple issues i need to address....

1... Jenna was diagnosed with asthma a year ago and is on 2 puffers, nasonex and now singulair. bea is a smoker as is her family and aron as well. Well Out of teh blue Jenna said to me.. Mommy you need to talk to daddy about Bea. I was like HUH!!! She said well when we are drivign in daddy's truck Bea smokes. I knwo this sint a lie. because A week ago jenna came home smelling like smoke. I left jenna with marcus left the house and called aron on my cell as i was going to the store. and told him that she can not be around smoke because of her asthma. he said sorry that was bea and her dad. i told him it will cause an asthma attack so if jenna is there they need to leave the house or go into the basement. etc. eh said yes i understand im really sorry. I never once talked to jenna about that at all so for her just to say that i know it isnt a lie. And now she is coming hom smelling of it. So i need to talk to him about how this can not be happening anymore. And i know i cant see it happening so hopefully he will listen and think of his daughters health over his girlfriends smoking habit... UGH!

2.. just to talk about the respect that i do deserve in front of jenna.if it behind her back ro on the phone whatever no flipping big deal but if jenna is in our prescense i will not allow him or bea to talk bad about me and such.. i give them respect so i should get that back.

3.. and other things PLUS i need to know the scoop about this marriage thing... LOLOL

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
luvbug00
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 12:31 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

1... Jenna was diagnosed with asthma a year ago and is on 2 puffers, nasonex and now singulair. bea is a smoker as is her family and aron as well. Well Out of teh blue Jenna said to me.. Mommy you need to talk to daddy about Bea. I was like HUH!!! She said well when we are drivign in daddy's truck Bea smokes. I knwo this sint a lie. because A week ago jenna came home smelling like smoke. I left jenna with marcus left the house and called aron on my cell as i was going to the store. and told him that she can not be around smoke because of her asthma. he said sorry that was bea and her dad. i told him it will cause an asthma attack so if jenna is there they need to leave the house or go into the basement. etc. eh said yes i understand im really sorry. I never once talked to jenna about that at all so for her just to say that i know it isnt a lie. And now she is coming hom smelling of it. So i need to talk to him about how this can not be happening anymore. And i know i cant see it happening so hopefully he will listen and think of his daughters health over his girlfriends smoking habit... UGH!

Mya has this problem too. But the thing is Brad himself started smoking. Mya told me they both do it when and where they please. Tickes me off to no end because she has cronic asthma and allergies to the smoke. But has he stopped? nope.
it's so odd how his and brads immiturity tend to mirror eachother, does he play video games all day and spend hours at the bar too?? rolleyes.gif
I hope Aaron listens up because he is gonna make her breathing problems more active by smoking arround her. If he lets bea do it arround their infant son i doubt he will do anything about it being done arround Jenna sleep.gif I hope i am wrong and he addresses all thease issues.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
moped
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I think those are all very understandable things and he should recieve it all quite well to be honest.......

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

mummy2girls
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

QUOTE (luvbug00 @ Apr 15 2008, 03:31 PM)

Mya has this problem too. But the thing is Brad himself started smoking. Mya told me they both do it when and where they please. Tickes me off to no end because she has cronic asthma and allergies to the smoke. But has he stopped? nope.
it's so odd how his and brads immiturity tend to mirror eachother, does he play video games all day and spend hours at the bar too?? rolleyes.gif
I hope Aaron listens up because he is gonna make her breathing problems more active by smoking arround her. If he lets bea do it arround their infant son i doubt he will do anything about it being done arround Jenna sleep.gif I hope i am wrong and he addresses all thease issues.

actually yes he does those thinsg too.. rolleyes.gif yes he lets her do it in front of the baby BUT the baby does not have asthma so thats why i am hopeing he will take the 2 situations differently and see why its wrong to do it in front of jenna. in front of teh baby yes BUt that baby is not mine...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]