Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Hi Everyone:)
victorialc
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 11:25 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,952

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

So Im very very confused.

please.. any opinions?? =)

wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 03:47 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Hello, it's nice to meet you!

It sounds to me like you may be pregnant, but I would suggest getting a blood test from the doctor to be sure.

I have my fingers crossed for you... keep us posted!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
manihar234
Posted: Sep 5 2012, 11:29 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,905

hi everyone how are you and whats up i am new to this sites please introduce for me
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]