Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> teething already?
my2monkeyboys
  Posted: Feb 22 2009, 12:30 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,245

Waylon has been a bit fussy the last few days, wanting to be held a lot, not napping very well (just short ones), and cranky when he's awake. He's also been nursing quite a bit more frequently, just smaller meals. He's also been blowing bubbles a lot and bites down hard on anything you put in his mouth. He even chews on his own thumbs.
So all of this has me wondering if he is teething. Will never really did, just a few fussy days and then teeth were there, and that wasn't until he was 11 1/2 months old.
I wonder if I should try giving him some of those teething tablets, just in case. I'm not sure though if it would be harmful if he's not teething.
What do you think?
Thanks!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
sc_mom2five
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 22,397

I know Winston and Emmalee had teeth coming in around 4 mths but started the process around 2-3 mths. With Laycie, she started fussing around 3 mths but didn't cut her first tooth until she was about 6-7mths. IMO, she's slow with her teething compared to my other kids but Tim says Rebekah and Chelsea didn't teeth until late, so I guess she's on schedule when compared with them. Laycie is now cutting her two top teeth at 10 1/2-11mths. Those two are taking a while to settle in!

Good luck!

--------------------
~Dana~
Momma to Rebekah, Chelsea, Winston, Emmalee & Laycie
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
lisar
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

Lexi started around 3-4 months and Raygen started around 6-7 months. So it is possible.
PMEmail Poster

coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 12:19 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Kylie started at 3 months and had her first tooth right before 4 months. With both my girls I made them breastmilk pops that they sucked/chewed on when teething. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Mar 2 2009, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

We thought Bobby was teething around 4 months - lots of chewing, drooling, slight fever for a few days, restlessness. Even the ped said at his 4 month checkup that he'd have a tooth within a few weeks. The symptoms went away after a few weeks (except the chewing - he still does that) and he'll be 7 months old the 4th with no teeth yet. So it could be teething, but it might not be either.
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Mar 3 2009, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

I LOVE teething tablets and he VERY well could be BOTH of mine started early, Alyssa didn't get her first tooth until she was 5 months old (so like almost 3 full months of teething and no teeth) and Autumn teethed FOREVER before she finally got a tooth rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0278 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]