Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Question?
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,836

according to calendars... the time i had sex... and i feel pregnant... if i conceived according to the my last menstrual cycle i would be 2 weeks pregnant... what symptoms would i be feeling?
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Probably nothing yet wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

i heard that some women can feel at 1-2 weeks and some can't.... it also said something about how i am close to the end of 2 weeks.... so is it possible to be feeling symptoms now
PMEmail Poster

luvmykids
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Technically, yes it's possible, but the mind is also powerful and from your other posts it sounds like you are already convinced you're pregnant....at this point your only option really is to wait and see.
PMEmail Poster
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

ok i will... one thing though is and i have talked to my mom, is that i have had unprotected sex a couple of other times.. and when i thought i was pregnant and wasn't i never felt like this.... like i never felt nauseas (spelling) a lot, rarely peed a lot, never had cramps in between periods only during periods, and never felt weird sensations in my abdoment....
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (Wbieberich @ Jan 30 2008, 07:12 PM)
ok i will... one thing though is and i have talked to my mom, is that i have had unprotected sex a couple of other times.. and when i thought i was pregnant and wasn't i never felt like this.... like i never felt nauseas (spelling) a lot, rarely peed a lot, never had cramps in between periods only during periods, and never felt weird sensations in my abdoment....

Weird sensations? At 2 weeks pregnant? Not likely IMO.
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (Wbieberich @ Jan 30 2008, 08:12 PM)

Some of those symptoms, in my opinion, would not be related to being pregnant....you pee a lot because the baby is pressing on your bladder but they have to be much bigger to do that. Crampiness is later too, and at this point would not be a good sign if you were pg.

What I'm trying to say is, at this point I really doubt you would be feeling all those things as they relate to pregnancy.

And this probably should go unsaid, but it might be a good idea to not have unprotected sex in the future, for many reasons.

This post has been edited by luvmykids on Jan 30 2008, 07:20 PM
PMEmail Poster
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

well like i had minor cramps in my lower abdomen like 4 days after unprotected sex that i had week and a half after the start of my period... and then this morning my abdomen felt full/tighter... and i never feel like this.
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (Wbieberich @ Jan 30 2008, 07:19 PM)
well like i had minor cramps in my lower abdomen like 4 days after unprotected sex that i had week and a half after the start of my period... and then this morning my abdomen felt full/tighter... and i never feel like this.

Here's what I found. "During pregnancy week 1 and pregnancy week 2, you may not even be certain that you are pregnant yet! Many women experience few if any symptoms at all. Weeks one and two are mostly consumed with the process of ovulation and fertilization. During pregnancy week 1 and 2 your body will produce estrogen and progesterone in varying amounts to prepare the body for ovulation, when the ovaries release an egg. If you are lucky, this egg will be fertilized and will travel up the fallopian tubes to the uterus, where it will reside for the next 40 or so weeks."

http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/preg...eek_1_and_2.htm
PMEmail Poster
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

thank you for the info!!... now question.. and i'm sorry i'm bugging you all!!!... if i had unprotected sex 5, it might have been 6 days after my period because it was 2 am.. is it possible that in those next couple of days that i could've gotten pregnant... i heard sperm can live about 3-5 days or 5-7 days, i've heard a lot of different things, and according to my calendar i would've been very fertile around the 28th...
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

You're not bothering us, I honestly don't know much about cycles, etc b/c I've never paid attention to mine.
PMEmail Poster
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

well thanks for all the info... i guess its a wait and see ... is it normal to have minor cramps in the lower abdomen if your period isn't for another week and a half... i NEVER get cramps in between my period... i never even know when i'm ovulating because i never feel anything
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

I don't get cramps between, but honestly if by chance you are pg, I've never really heard of cramping at this point. Really severe cramps could signal a miscarriage but I've never heard of them not being really, really painful.
PMEmail Poster
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

they weren't really that painful, i just felt like i was starting but i don't for another week and a half and thats what worried me because i never get cramps unless its the day i start my period.... and if i had a miscarriage wouldn't i have bleed?.
PMEmail Poster

luvmykids
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

I really don't know much about that, I think so, but honestly, any of us here just have general knowledge based on our own experiences. You might want to try some google searches or something and see if you get better answers there.
PMEmail Poster
Wbieberich
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

alright, thanks! i'll keep you all posted!
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

I had light cramping a week or two after my period was due. This is called implantation, you may have some light spotting as well. All normal.

Go take a test! wink.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]