Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Rocky - Journal for 2006
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 22 2006, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Not doing so bad! I've had lots of fresh fruit and veggies lately. Only one bowl of ice cream (sinbe Em has tonsilitis, we picked her up some Rolo ice cream. At least she'll eat that...soothes her throat. tongue.gif

Today, for example - I had a bowl of salad for lunch wirth garlic, xheese, cucumber, cauliflower, tomatoes and green pepper.
Dinner was 2 tomato sandwiches
Evening snack was veggies with ranch dressing.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 23 2006, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I really didn't have much to eat today. I don'ty have an appetite... I had about 3/4 cup of chicken flavored noodles.

and 2 coffees.

and I just opened a Pepsi... lol

*sigh*

Going to a restaurant tonight though... i'll probably have like Quesadillas or something like that.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 27 2006, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I went to restaurants for pretty much every meal since Thursday...baaaad!!

At least I ate good though - I didn't go overbeaord with the junk.

This morning - I was pleasantly surprised - I dropped some weight along the way.

Maybe I shold eat out more.
rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

OMG - my dh made dinner.

rolling_smile.gif

He made skinless boneless chicken breasts (huge ones!!), and a sidekicks - greek pasta. He put a can of mushroom soup in with the pan of chicken... and added some chopped broccoli.

yummy.gif yummy.gif

I only had half a chicken breast... those things were mutated chickens, I swear... I don't think I've seen chicken breasts that big before. ohmy.gif

Then I had a few small handfuls of regular chips, 3 chocolate cookies and a glass of ice cream. Actually, half a glass of ice cream... those darn kids were all over me and my ice cream like a fat kid on cake. So I shared. happy.gif blush.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 04:52 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Yesterday, lunch was a chicken vol-au-vent with veggies and a scoop of mashed potatoes.

Dinner was a porc chop, a spoonful of bacon carbonara noodles, a spoonful of yellow string beans, and some salad with Greek salad dressing.

yummy.gif

I drank loads and loads of water, too.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Ièm trying to figure out what I ate toay... and nothing comes to mind. I know dh came home for lunch with the baby, and I left to do something... I donèt think I ate.

It would definitely explain why I'm starving. growl.gif Good thing we have leftovers... off to have a little snacky-poo, since it IS 3pm and dinner is in just a few hours.

Probably some veggies and dip. Yup - veggies and dip. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

growl.gif growl.gif

I had my veggies and dip yesterday around 3 somthing, since I hadn't eaten anything yet...

and I get a phone call from DH telling me he's on his way with the older kids, and is bringing home dinner. I asked him what, he said "a surprise!"

He walks in with BURGER KING.

mad.gif

Stupidly enough, I ate what he brought me. I won't even mention what it was, and how much of it I ate. growl.gif growl.gif

But this mornign I'm still at 189. Actually the digital scale was faltering between 188.4, 188.7 and 189. I was kinda hoping it would end lower. rolling_smile.gif Oh well... tomorrow is another day!

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0689 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]