Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A good 1 point snack for WW, maybe?
coasterqueen
  Posted: Oct 2 2006, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

Since it's getting fall and I'm such a soup freak I picked up some of those Campbell's soups to go things from the store. I got Tomato and Chicken and Mini Noodles. Course now it's going to be 90 degrees outside rolleyes.gif .

Anyways, if my calculations are right the Tomato is 2 points and the Chicken and Mini Noodles are 1 point. thumb.gif

I don't know about others but soup fills me up pretty good and so if you are looking for a 1 point "snack" throughout the day the Chicken and Mini Noodle might be a good one. I know I'm going to try to use it as a snack if whatever else I eat doesn't fill me up. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

LOVE soup in the winter and as long as they are not cream based very LOW in points. thumb.gif

yummm now I am hungry.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

The Campbells select ones aren't too bad either. The squash one is 2 points for the whole thing. Very filling and very yummy.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0130 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]