Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Man I am getting mad, !!
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 824

I loose a few pounds to gain them.. yuck..

I am eating better .. I did spurgle yesterday a bit. but I went to a funeral and needed some comfort twizzlers..lolol

But I am having a hard time finding time exercise like I know I need too. I went yesterday to the park and walked a few miles.. but I used to do that daily..not every other day. It's driving me crazy! I usually try to walk on my lunch break too.. but today it's gonna rain..

How do I get motivated to exercise.. Help me..
Someone needs to call me and talk to me while I am walking.. I hate walking alone!

--------------------
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 06:45 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

hug.gif Hun, I'm having the same problem. My IPod helps with working out alone for sure. My problem is TIME. I have NO motivation to work out at 9 pm at night. I then get done at 10 pm to only take a shower and go to bed. Exercise is NOT "me" time. I need at least one hour to relax and watch tv too and I'm not getting it these days. Well Dh has tried the last few days, but he can't keep up with that routine so I don't know what to do. The girls just go to bed too late and Megan just won't sit there and watch a show like Kylie will (part of bedtime routine).

Have you tried listening to music while working out? I also like to watch tv on the treadmill but can't do the treadmill every night.

Hang in there! ETA, sorry my post turned into a rant of my own. blush.gif Just know you are not alone and many of us, especially those who work full time and have to do all home chores in the evening, are struggling just like you. hug.gif hug.gif

This post has been edited by coasterqueen on Sep 27 2006, 06:46 AM

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Sep 27 2006, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

hug.gif to you both. I too had a hard time fitting in the exercise but I finally realized that for me I had to bit the bullet and just do it. Even when it meant scheduling it on the calendar for the family to see that at this time on these days I was busy and they had to see their father for whatever it was they wanted. It was a rough go at first but in the end it is working. I agree with Karen about the music, I use my Mp3 player when I am not watching Survior on Thursday nights or some other show. Hang in there you will get there too.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

right with you all. TIME is the problem. I just dont have the energy to do it after 9pm, and cant seem to get up earlier to do it. I just need to pick 3 days at least a week to do it.

MEL-woudl love to chat if we could manage to walk at the same time. Oha nd got any twizzlers left I am craving them but could not find a small package this moring, and i know if I buy the big one I will eat them all.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Di, I bought the big package and ate them all..lol That is why I am so mad.

My MP3 died darn it..and boy am I missing it. I think I want one for my birthday..umm tomorrow.

Yes that is my problem.. I work hard.. get home do homework, cook, clean.. sit down to visit with Dh ..then it's 9 and he wants to snuggle and spend time together.. then maybe I can walk on my boring treadmill.. I hate the treadmill.. I used to walk on it for hours.. but now it's just how humm and boring. I need more..but what more. Maybe a new video is what I need!

--------------------
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Mel,

Have you tried Carmen Electra's Strip to Fit video's? I have 1 and 2 and I think they are great and fun! Oh and doesn't hurt to learn a few sex moves from them either wink.gif Course I don't think I could dance like that for Dh. happy.gif

Disc 1 is strip tease dancing basics and Disc 2 is the Fitness one...I love this one for strength training. thumb.gif

This post has been edited by coasterqueen on Sep 27 2006, 07:57 AM

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Sep 27 2006, 11:57 AM)
Mel,

Have you tried Carmen Electra's Strip to Fit video's? I have 1 and 2 and I think they are great and fun! Oh and doesn't hurt to learn a few sex moves from them either wink.gif Course I don't think I could dance like that for Dh. happy.gif

Disc 1 is strip tease dancing basics and Disc 2 is the Fitness one...I love this one for strength training. thumb.gif

thumb.gif Great idea Karen, I told DH I wanted to buy them and he just laughed. Maybe when I am smaller I will get them and just surprise him. wink.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Mel I know the feeling. Hang in there. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Dang we need to burn our favorite DVD's and send them to our workout buddies so we don't get bored. lolol

I will look into this...lol

--------------------
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

thats a good Idea....wonder if I can burn mine.....I woudl be willing to share. I have the Yoga Booty Ballet, I do love it when I can find the time to do them.

that my other problem I need my own space to do them....so I can when I want. hummmmm

Sorry Mel, next time pacake 1/2 and ship them to me then you will only be 1/2 as mad

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

I'm dying to have Yoga Booty Ballet Di! thumb.gif

If anyone finds out how to burn them let me know! Dh received software to do this and the guy assured him it wouldn't need a password, but it did....so of course it didn't work. rolleyes.gif blush.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 08:36 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I will ask DH if he can and I woudl be happy to, either that or I can copy them to tape...I think.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0191 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]