Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Wednesday Weigh-In
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

And I'm NOT happy about it. growl.gif happy.gif

I hope someone else is! smile.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

I didn't weigh myself last Wednesday because AF was here. SO you'd think I would have a good loss in 2 weeks time, ey? NO! growl.gif I lost 0.20 pounds in two flippin' weeks! That's it.

See the turtle in my ticker down below? That's how fast my FLAB is coming off....slow like a flippin' turtle! growl.gif

Sorry had to get that off my chest. blush.gif Too bad it won't come off my thighs. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

not me. I havent lost a thing in 3 weeks
PM

redchief
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 08:06 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 800

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Jul 26 2006, 09:51 AM)
I didn't weigh myself last Wednesday because AF was here. SO you'd think I would have a good loss in 2 weeks time, ey? NO! growl.gif I lost 0.20 pounds in two flippin' weeks! That's it.

See the turtle in my ticker down below? That's how fast my FLAB is coming off....slow like a flippin' turtle! growl.gif

Sorry had to get that off my chest. blush.gif Too bad it won't come off my thighs. emlaugh.gif

Karen, you're doing great! I wish I had your will-power and stick-to-it-iveness. All the other stuff will come. At this point you can't lose weight quickly... It's not good for you. Take it easy on yourself, k? thumb.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (redchief @ Jul 26 2006, 11:06 AM)
I didn't weigh myself last Wednesday because AF was here.  SO you'd think I would have a good loss in 2 weeks time, ey?  NO!  growl.gif  I lost 0.20 pounds in two flippin' weeks!  That's it. 

See the turtle in my ticker down below?  That's how fast my FLAB is coming off....slow like a flippin' turtle!  growl.gif

Sorry had to get that off my chest.  blush.gif  Too bad it won't come off my thighs.  emlaugh.gif

Karen, you're doing great! I wish I had your will-power and stick-to-it-iveness. All the other stuff will come. At this point you can't lose weight quickly... It's not good for you. Take it easy on yourself, k? thumb.gif

Thanks. blush.gif Ok, but come on can't I at least lose a POUND a week? I mean, that's not too fast. happy.gif rolleyes.gif But what other choice do I have but to stick with it? At least this way I'm not going farther UP on the scale. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Sarah&Mackenzie
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,956

Congrats to all the losers!!! clapsmiley.gif I lost 1.4 pounds for 2 weeks! But if I lost .4 pounds this week it will be a total loss so far 10 pounds!! Woo Hoo!!

--------------------
Photobucket
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
redchief
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Jul 26 2006, 12:08 PM)
I didn't weigh myself last Wednesday because AF was here.  SO you'd think I would have a good loss in 2 weeks time, ey?  NO!  growl.gif  I lost 0.20 pounds in two flippin' weeks!  That's it. 

See the turtle in my ticker down below?  That's how fast my FLAB is coming off....slow like a flippin' turtle!  growl.gif

Sorry had to get that off my chest.  blush.gif  Too bad it won't come off my thighs.  emlaugh.gif

Thanks. blush.gif Ok, but come on can't I at least lose a POUND a week? I mean, that's not too fast. happy.gif rolleyes.gif But what other choice do I have but to stick with it? At least this way I'm not going farther UP on the scale. rolleyes.gif

I don't know how to answer that except with this. I lost almost 15 lbs. in a couple of weeks when I started... then I just stopped. I was going no-where, maybe getting a half pound or so every 2-3 weeks. It was frustrating, but I felt really good and watching you and Rocky and Terri inspired me to keep being active even when I wasn't feeling well for almost a month June-July. Then the other day I got on the scale again and I'd lost another 3. I wasn't doing anything any different... It just kind of happened. All I'm saying is you can't quit, because I watch you guys struggle in your journals and it keeps me motivated. So, call me selfish. tongue.gif thumb.gif

--------------------

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (redchief @ Jul 26 2006, 01:42 PM)
I didn't weigh myself last Wednesday because AF was here.  SO you'd think I would have a good loss in 2 weeks time, ey?  NO!  growl.gif   I lost 0.20 pounds in two flippin' weeks!  That's it.  

See the turtle in my ticker down below?  That's how fast my FLAB is coming off....slow like a flippin' turtle!   growl.gif

Sorry had to get that off my chest.   blush.gif   Too bad it won't come off my thighs.   emlaugh.gif

I don't know how to answer that except with this. I lost almost 15 lbs. in a couple of weeks when I started... then I just stopped. I was going no-where, maybe getting a half pound or so every 2-3 weeks. It was frustrating, but I felt really good and watching you and Rocky and Terri inspired me to keep being active even when I wasn't feeling well for almost a month June-July. Then the other day I got on the scale again and I'd lost another 3. I wasn't doing anything any different... It just kind of happened. All I'm saying is you can't quit, because I watch you guys struggle in your journals and it keeps me motivated. So, call me selfish. tongue.gif thumb.gif

Well WTG Ed on your loss!!!!!! redbounce.gif And ok, I won't quit. tongue.gif Just for you, though. emlaugh.gif

BTW, don't think this is freaky or anything but when I was doing Taebo yesterday I thought of you. laugh.gif Don't know why, but I did. biggrin.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
redchief
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Jul 26 2006, 03:20 PM)
QUOTE (redchief @ Jul 26 2006, 01:42 PM)

Well WTG Ed on your loss!!!!!! redbounce.gif And ok, I won't quit. tongue.gif Just for you, though. emlaugh.gif

BTW, don't think this is freaky or anything but when I was doing Taebo yesterday I thought of you. laugh.gif Don't know why, but I did. biggrin.gif

You were probably thinking how doofy my fat butt looks doing taebo. laugh.gif

--------------------

coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Nope, I wasn't. tongue.gif I was thinking I wonder if I could keep up with him doing it and how nice it would be to have someone to do it with (taebo that is). biggrin.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Jul 26 2006, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Wow, Ed great job and all the losers. Hang in there Karen it will come off, remember how long it took to gain it, it will take that long plus some time to lose it all. Just wanted to share, I just got back from my WI and meeting and was quite shocked with a loss over 2 pounds to put me at a total now of 14.2pounds down. Gotta love WW and exercise.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
CantWait
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Hang in there Karen, you're doing awesome. Seeing your journal daily makes me want to keep pushing through all my emotions right now and keep at it also.

As for myself, I lost nothing this week, the scale still says 198. I think it's lying personally. I do notice a difference in some of my clothes though, and see my legs getting skinnier.

Oh well maybe next week.

Great job to all the L-osers thumb.gif cool.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Terri - Awesome job on the weight loss!!!!! Woohoo!!!! That's 14+ pounds you'll never see again. thumb.gif

Marie - thanks for your nice comments. Congrats on staying the same, as we all know that's just as hard as trying to lose. Keep it up. You'll get there.

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
redchief
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

WTG everyone... I can't say enough how much you all inspire me... And Karen, I think you have it all wrong; it would be me having a hard time keeping up with you, I'm sure!

--------------------

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

congrats to all the losers. thumb.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0219 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]