Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I lost another 1.8 pounds
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

I have been drinking my water.,... lol can you tell???

I'm at 183. You guys think I can lose another 3 pounds before the 1st of August?

Wishful thinking maybe... emlaugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
BAC'sMom
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 05:59 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

WTG Rocky! thumb.gif hug.gif
redchief
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 06:00 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

Maybe, Rocky, but that's not nearly as important as you sticking to staying on a healthy diet and exercise regimen. WTG!!!! thumb.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN

MyLuvBugs
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 06:11 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,471

THat's awesome Rocky!!! thumb.gif Keep up the good work! You're doing amazing, and I'm sure you'll get down to your goal soon enough. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

WTG Rocky!!!!!

Ok,now tell me how you did it because I'm eating right and working out and NOTHING. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

thumb.gif Keep it up!
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

thats awesome!!!!! thumb.gif I guess if you eat REALLY lite (like greenbeans for lunch and a cup of milk for breakfast) you could do it buts hard to keep off doing it that way wink.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Jul 25 2006, 10:13 AM)
WTG Rocky!!!!!

Ok,now tell me how you did it because I'm eating right and working out and NOTHING. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

Portion control.

Yesterday, I had a small bowl of raisin bran with milk, a handful of goldfish crackers, a tuna sandwich

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (ZEN Mommy @ Jul 25 2006, 12:22 PM)
WTG Rocky!!!!!

Ok,now tell me how you did it because I'm eating right and working out and NOTHING.  rolleyes.gif  tongue.gif

Portion control.

Yesterday, I had a small bowl of raisin bran with milk, a handful of goldfish crackers, a tuna sandwich

that's all you had all day? unsure.gif I don't even think that would be enough cals to sustain good milk production. At least not for me. That seems dangerously low, be careful. Losing weight is a lot less important than having the milk supply for your baby.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Jul 25 2006, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (ZEN Mommy @ Jul 25 2006, 12:22 PM)
WTG Rocky!!!!!

Ok,now tell me how you did it because I'm eating right and working out and NOTHING.   rolleyes.gif  tongue.gif

Portion control.

that's all you had all day? unsure.gif I don't even think that would be enough cals to sustain good milk production. At least not for me. That seems dangerously low, be careful. Losing weight is a lot less important than having the milk supply for your baby.

Yes... that's all I had yesterday... but my stomach was upset. emlaugh.gif

Today, I had some yogurt with wheat bran and puffed wheat cereal for breakfast. I had an all dressed grilled burger and some fries for lunch. I'm not sure what dinner will be... probably some ham with some pasta.

I'm eating enough, I really am. I typically have a breakfast of raisin bran or corn flakes with milk, and some fruit. I generally have a nutri grain bar or some dried fruit for a snack, leftovers for lunch, vegetables for our second snack, and a decent hot dinner. Usually, anyways.

I think that the weight loss has more to do with me having been drinking my water as opposed to yesterday's diet... lol especially with all the hard work i've been doing in the yard...

In any case, I htink Naomie's weaning herself. She doesn't seem as interested in nursing as she does to drinking from a cup. She goes berserk if she doesn't get a sip if we dare to drink in front of her... emlaugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0075 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]