Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Nursing toddlers
madaise
Posted: Apr 4 2003, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

Today was my grandmother's birthday. We met for lunch (her, my mom, my sis, and my kids) at a local pizza place (Marion's for those locals). It's a laid back type place, which is a necessity with Teigen at this age.

He walked around looking here, looking there... after awhile, he was wearing down, getting bored. Came over to nurse and we snuggled and all was fine. Then, he decides he wants to be UP, but still wants to nurse... We do this all the time, but this was the first time in a restaurant... he decided he wanted in my shirt. He put his head inside my shirt.. and stood there nursing. I think my sister thought I was nuts. My mom and grandmother both thought it was just sooooo cute. But, you know, it was that or wear my shirt up around my neck.

He's so much the "boy" too.. wonder if other boys do this.. my girls didn't.. Teigen will smoosh his face between my breasts (when he's in that lovey, nursey mood) and squeeze them. Bob (dh) gets a kick out of it.. says he has that dilemma too... emlaugh.gif

--------------------
Judi
momma to Cas, Em, Tege, Jordan & Ry
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TLCDad
Posted: Apr 4 2003, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (madaise @ Apr 4 2003, 11:25 PM)

Today was my grandmother's birthday.  We met for lunch (her, my mom, my sis, and my kids) at a local pizza place (Marion's for those locals).  It's a laid back type place, which is a necessity with Teigen at this age.

yummy.gif Mmmm, Marions is very good indeed. Our favorite pizza hands down. I sure wish they delivered.

Bob (dh) gets a kick out of it.. says he has that dilemma too...  emlaugh.gif

I guess I can relate to that happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
madaise
Posted: Apr 5 2003, 04:15 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (TLCDad @ Apr 5 2003, 12:36 AM)
yummy.gif Mmmm, Marions is very good indeed.  Our favorite pizza hands down.  I sure wish they delivered.

I've heard Marco's is really good.. but we haven't managed to get one from there yet.

--------------------
Judi
momma to Cas, Em, Tege, Jordan & Ry

supermom
Posted: Apr 5 2003, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (madaise @ Apr 4 2003, 10:25 PM)
He's so much the "boy" too.. wonder if other boys do this.. my girls didn't.. Teigen will smoosh his face between my breasts (when he's in that lovey, nursey mood) and squeeze them.

Hehehe - yes, I know that Anders (will be three in about a week) does that all of the time, especially when he doesn't want to miss anything that's going on but still wants his nummies, whether it's at our business, or wherever we happen to be. One of his favorites to do is when we are grocery shopping and he's riding in the cart (which isn't very often) to go and pull up my shirt and "go for it", although as he has gotten older and is nursing a bit less often, this doesn't happen as much. I have gotten some very strange stares in the grocery store, but I just go about my business and no one has ever dared to say anything (Go ahead, I dare them laugh.gif) because I've never been too worried about BF in public.

Bob (dh) gets a kick out of it.. says he has that dilemma too...

And he is very "hands on" about his nursing - squeezing, touching, patting, not between them like Teigen but other ways, just as "touchy feely".

And my DH also says he wishes he could be Anders rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 6 2003, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Awweee! Cute story! smile.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]