Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Please Answer:Parents are being unfair, They won't listen to me
senior17
Posted: Apr 28 2013, 04:42 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,192

I figured that someone herWe tried getting my parents to like her (age 18), we tried for months, they didn’t budge. They see her as a trashy, spoiled, and bratty “ bad girl”. I wouldn’t call her a “ bad girl”, she’s a sweet, fun, and gorgeous girl. She just has a wild rebellious side( I love that about her). We did get the senior notable for Cutest Couple. Since we both got fed up with my parents we decided that if they wanted a show, we'll give them a show. She now likes to drive to my house in these short outfits ( mini skirts, short dresses, daisy dukes, sometimes just bikini bottoms with a tiny wet t-shirt after she “helps herself to the garden hose because she was getting sweaty”), climb on me and make out in front of my parents spontaneously, she’ll cuss up a storm in front of them.
When I said “we tried for months…” I meant the first months of our 2 yr relationship.) . I love her and everything about her. Friday, I drove home from school, parked in the driveway, went inside and did homework. About a half hour later, I get a text telling me to look outside. There she was, standing in a red bikini and washing my car Cool Hand Luke style. I thought it looked pretty fun so I went out, sprayed her with the hose, threw sponges at her, Problem is, my parents weren’t amused and they banned her from the house. I apologized but they won’t listen. We were goofing off, we didn’t do anything wrong. What do I do?

This post has been edited by senior17 on Apr 28 2013, 04:48 AM
PMEmail Poster
Hopwood04
Posted: Jun 21 2013, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,261

Just wait until you get older and your kid shows you the same sort of disrespect! Being respectful is more than verbal politeness. Tell you girlfriend to put some close on and behave like mature young woman. I agree with your Parents!

--------------------
Term Life Insurance Quote
No Contact Information Needed!
[URL=www.retirementplanningstore.com/instantquote.html]My Webpage[/URL]
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]