Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Starting to stress....
MommyToAshley
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I was talking to a couple of the Moms that attend one of the private schools I am considering for Ashley for Kinder, and she said that they can fill up as early as January! That's only 5 months away! ohmy.gif I thought I'd have a little time to figure this whole kinder thing out. We won't be ready to move by next year and I really don't want to send her to our public schools. Why does this whole school thing have to be so hard?

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
amynicole21
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Trust me, I know what you mean. I went through the same thing for sophia's pre-k program. They were nearly all filled up by the time I got around to even START thinking about it dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

its so weird how soon we have to start thinking of it. I had no clue until I was tring to find Kait a good pre-school. Thankfully Goddard has a great Kinder program so I wont have to worry till 1st grade. Wheew hopefully we will be moved by then.

Where are you thinking of moving to? any particular school district?

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

If you are going to send her to private do you have to move? I know my SIL in Georgia sends her kids to private and they drive an hour away from their home (one way) to take them to school. Their nuts IMO to drive that far, though. happy.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Aug 5 2006, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Aug 4 2006, 10:39 PM)
If you are going to send her to private do you have to move?  I know my SIL in Georgia sends her kids to private and they drive an hour away from their home (one way) to take them to school.  Their nuts IMO to drive that far, though.  happy.gif

Sorry I was so confusing... I don't have to move to send her to private school. I don't like our public school system. So, I either want to move to an area that has a better public school system OR send her to private school. Private school is just so expensive, but there is no way we will be ready to move by next year.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]