Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Di's journal
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

Yesterday was good I got all my points in thumb.gif and working on them today. Even with AF in full force, I did drop .5lbs thumb.gif I am hoping for a bigger loss next week, since she will be gone I wont be bloated. Well off to drink more water. Also to update my ticker, I will take any loss right now.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

Congrats Di! thumb.gif You are doing great. Keep it up, you'll get there.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 07:55 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Thanks Karen, slow going. I hope that eventually some of the things I am changing will be habit and I wont have to constantly think about it. I am also working toward keeping totaly on track for a solid week, no big slips, or days off. I think thats the only way to keep at it. I will give this plan 30 days and if its not working (so far it is) then I will find something that does work for me.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I think I got all my points in....might have miss counted as I forgot to take my notebook home. Since I made thursdays my official weigh in day here it goes I am down 1lbs since last week redbounce.gif I am sooo happy. I took measurements last night so I can also track inches lost. I tried on a pair of capris I could not fasten a couple weeks ago, they were on and buttoned, but not zipped. its progress. Very happy about that.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

WTG Di!!!! thumb.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

oh I did get a good 1/2 hour pool work out time in, and some major power walking to get a few things at the grocery store.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

got ALL points in and used 1 from my flex points. got a little work out in, mainly abs but also tried to do some extra walking when I could. Heres is to another day. I am just hoping to do well over the weekend and keep myself in check.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 06:03 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Great job Di thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
redchief
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

WTG Di!

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 8 2006, 07:24 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Okay well lets see here saturday I did horrible, sunday I got back at it. We decided to go to FL so I am now thinking everytime I want to eat about how my shorts need to fit better, or even to big is fine, no more slacking. I dont want to have to buy new shorts. I have several pairs that are to snug and I want them to fit. I have 4 full weeks to go. I did great yesterday till dinner growl.gif I should have made a better choise had to use some flex points. I know I have them but I honestly HATE using them. I did work out a bit last ngiht to help it from settling. I have to do more. I dont want to make a lb goal for it, instead just to fit into the shorts better. I need to try on the ones I want to take and see how they do fit, or dont. I am also back to drink more water. I was getting some in before but I am drinking 16oz in the moring while getting ready and thats gonna help. I hope. I dont want to go to FL feeling like I am busting out of my shorts. and since its twards the end of the summer I will not buy short bigger, nope not gonna happen as I am going to keep working on it so I can be smaller next year.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 05:12 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

yesterday was good ate all but 1/2 point, could not find anything in the house only 1/2 point that I wanted to eat espically since I was FULL. Got 60oz of water in for the day...need to aim for more. Got a little work out in. I am not a big gum chewer but might become one, it really saved me last night. DH came back home around 8pm and made himself somethign to eat and while I was not really hungry I coudl have eaten, but instead I poped a piece of gum in and it got me thought. wheew escaped that one. I am really aiming for 7:30p cut off from food but can have all the water I want after. so far so good this week on the time. 8p will be the very lastest on late work nights. Did not slpee to good last ngiht for some reason I just could not get to sleep it was well after 11:30p before I finally was falling asleep. today will be another good day.

already got 8oz of water and I am currently working on 16oz more.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I have to say I did AWSOME yesterday. I turned down a candy bar and smaple chocolates! banana.gif had a bananna instead. got 60 oz of water in. I am sticking with 60 for now till my bady adjust to that then go for more, I cant stand feeling like I need to go every 1/2 hour. I had NO pop yesterday, only milk and water. I did add a crystal light iced tea to one of my water intakes for flavor. no real work out last night, did some extra walkign around a store to get a couple things I needed and did a little ab routine. Hope to get more exersise in this comming weekend as it will be nice out.

So I did get on the scale this moring. I am down 1lb from last week. I am okay with that, truly was hoping for more, I have 3 more weight ins before my trip and I hope I can shedd more lbs a bit faster. other wise my short still wont fit well and I will be unhapping feeling like a fat cow.

Well I will change my ticker now.

can you tell today is not a very good day so far, lets hope I can stay away from the chocolate I have.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Hey a pound is GREAT Di!! thumb.gif What I wouldn't give for just a pound these days. rolleyes.gif happy.gif

Keep up the great work, you are doing awesome. cheerleader.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Great job Di, a pound is awesome. You will feel great once you reach your goal. Keep up the great work. cheerleader.gif

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

thankgs to both of you. The goal seems soooo far away. A pounds is good and I am happy about that, just look foward to my tighter clothes fitting better.

16 oz in and off to get more.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0368 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]