Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HELP - Splotchy red rash - not itchy, Any ideas?
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,419

Madison woke up yesterday with a few red bumps on her face. I assumed they were bug bites (we had been outside the night before). By evening they had spread so they were also on her arms & legs.

Now this morning there are quite a few of them and they are turning into splotches. She has no fever, is not itchy or cranky - nothing but the spots.

Any ideas/suggestions? Our ped isn't open today and I don't really want to sit in the ER all day if it's not bothering her.
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

I'd give her some Benedryl right now to start with. If it doesn't do anything, call the ped first thing tomorrow. Hope it goes away on its own! hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Only thing I can think of is an allergic reaction to something. It might have been something in the air. Hope it clears up and you figure it out so you can avoid it again. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0072 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]