Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Winter Blues is approaching
CantWait
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

It's starting to get dark here early and stay dark in the morning till later on. Even now at noon, it's rainy and glumy, and just dreadful. My mind is telling me to go for a run after lunch, but my body is saying nooooooooo. wacko.gif wacko.gif

Not looking forward to winter.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

I'm not either. I always get down and moody during the winter months and have the hardest time keeping upbeat enough to workout and keep weight off. Now that I'm trying to GET weight off it's going to make it that much harder. dry.gif

I also am not looking forward to it because my boss is the WORST person in the winter months. He suffers from the winter blues so bad no one wants to be around him. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Sep 20 2006, 11:57 AM)
I'm not either. I always get down and moody during the winter months and have the hardest time keeping upbeat enough to workout and keep weight off. Now that I'm trying to GET weight off it's going to make it that much harder. dry.gif

I also am not looking forward to it because my boss is the WORST person in the winter months. He suffers from the winter blues so bad no one wants to be around him. rolleyes.gif

dry.gif dry.gif what a jerk. I don't anyone has to listen to me growl because of it. I hope not at least.

I guess we really got to motivate eachother this year Karen. wub.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

blech I know what you mean as long as I stay busy I'm good but if not its down hill.. I think that is what was wrong with me last week, it was like getting dark a lot earlier and I wasn't doing much of anything!! SO anyway try staying busy find something to do in the evening like take the kids to the park or just anthony!! hug.gif hug.gif

I always loose weight better in the winter cause I try to stay busy and move more..weird I know!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]