Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 32 week update :)
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

Had my 32 week visit today. All is good. Some things are odd though.. I lost 3 lbs, (so now I'm at a gain of only 3 lbs) and 2 weeks ago I was measuring 31 1/2 weeks. So about a week adn a half ahead. This week I measure 30 weeks. (according to that centimeter thing) So according to teh Dr teh baby has dropped lower into position and that is why teh weight loss and teh measurement loss. BH contractions are ALWYS happening now. And pretty consistant, (the other night they were every 7 minutes for an hour and then stopped . And started back up about every 20-30 minutes throughtout the night. SO the Dr said to take it easy for a week or two and he'd see me again the day after labor day. (So 2 weeks, unless i have issues before then)
The good thing in all that is that this baby just might come on it's own!!! (Never just gone into labor before, and tha twould be awsome if i did!!) SO hoping that the
next 2 weeks are easier and that teh baby hangs out at least 6 more weeks. ( I have a lot to do still!!) So that's it for now:) Oh and I'll try and get Dh to take a pic (per Marie's request) ... but it won't be a bare belly shot, i look TERRIBLE! And all teh stretch marks look liek a road map! rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
kimberley
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

thumb.gif sounds like you are doing great! i really do hope labor comes naturally for you at the right time hug.gif. can't wait to see pics!

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
paradisemommy
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 142

good grief..that went by too fast!! i can't believe s/he's almost here!!! wub.gif

can't wait to see pics!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0113 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]