Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Andrew's 4 month well baby visit
~Roo'sMama~
  Posted: Nov 3 2005, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

He is 16 pounds 13 oz, and 27 3/4 inches long. He's in the 50th percentile for weight and the 95th for length ~ my little long and skinny boy. tongue.gif wub.gif Both the doctor and the nurse said he doesn't look too skinny though - he's pretty solid looking but just not rolly. happy.gif
He got all the shots this time instead of splitting them up - he did pretty good with them but he was more fussy yesterday than he was after getting his shots the last times. sad.gif I definitely liked him getting only one or two pokes instead of the three though - that third one really mad him mad. sad.gif

Well there's an update on us. tongue.gif I haven't been online much in the past few days so I feel really out of the loop! I don't think I'll be able to catch up you've all been talking too much! blahblah.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
shelbysmom
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 11:40 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,681

Hello, How bad was the shots? I took Shelby for her 2 month shots and it was awlful!! She screamed like a toddler who just got hurt! I cried, I felt so bad! She goes again Dec. 19th. I am dredding it! Was the shots for 4 months not as bad?
I am sure he is just as cute a rollie pollie baby!!!! Happy to hear you got good news on a healthy baby boy!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Mom2Boyz
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 337

Awww sounds like he is doing great wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
And don't feel bad about the long and skinny thing. At Cadens 4 month checkup he was only 11 lbs 8 oz (<3rd percentile) and 25 inches long (50-75th percentile). Just goes to show that babies come in all shapes and sizes wub.gif

--------------------
Photobucket

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (shelbysmom @ Nov 3 2005, 02:40 PM)
Hello, How bad was the shots? I took Shelby for her 2 month shots and it was awlful!! She screamed like a toddler who just got hurt! I cried, I felt so bad! She goes again Dec. 19th. I am dredding it! Was the shots for 4 months not as bad?
I am sure he is just as cute a rollie pollie baby!!!! Happy to hear you got good news on a healthy baby boy!

They weren't bad, but he was really good when he got his 2 month shots too. The 4 month shots are the same ones as the 2 month ones though, so it probably won't be any different - allthough she could just react differently then. wink.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

PM
CantWait
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Glad to hear the appointment went well. thumb.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
5littleladies
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Lissie

Member No.: 116

I just need to throw a bawling.gif in here. He's getting so big so fast!! bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif But he's such a cutie patootie so I guess it's ok. wub.gif

--------------------
~*~Jennifer~*~
Wife to Jason, Mom to Madeline, Megan, Brianna,
Alyssa, Kate, and our babies in heaven-Benjamin, 8/13/04, and David, 8/01/07

Jen's Blog
PMEmail PosterMSN
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (4littleladies @ Nov 3 2005, 06:16 PM)
I just need to throw a bawling.gif in here. He's getting so big so fast!! bawling.gif bawling.gif bawling.gif But he's such a cutie patootie so I guess it's ok. wub.gif

I know ~ I keep getting so excited about how big he's getting and new things he's doing... and then I remember how little he was just a little bit ago and that makes me sad. sad.gif Now I know why women get baby fever so soon after having a baby! tongue.gif

--------------------

PM
ediep
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

wow! I can't believe how big he is getting so fast!
Soundsl ike he is doing great!

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0215 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]