Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Aimee's Get Fit 'n' Healthy Journal- Fall '08
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 09:07 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

It's that time of year again! I've neglected my workouts and eating for the past 6 months (it's been pretty stressful around here). This journal helped me in the past. It's a good place to record what I eat and how much I work out. I really enjoyed looking back at my old one. It gave me motivation to get started up again.

I have put on a bit of weight, but I know if I am active it won't take me long to lose it. I'm more interested in feeling good. I am pretty much following the same healthy eating that I was doing before. It's not really a "diet" and I won't lose fast, but it sure does make me feel better.

My workouts will start out fairly simple. Then they will progress to intense as I build up my stamina. I hate to admit how weak I am right now. But I won't let it discourage me.

Maddie starts school on Weds and I feel this is a good time to start a fresh routine.
PMEmail Poster
Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,125

Good for you!
I need to do something like this. I gained 15 lbs when I got pregnant in Feb and havent lost an ounce since the miscarriage. Not to mention,, I got this AWESOME Alfredo sauce recipe from this chick online and I cant stop making it -- I'm sure THAT isnt helping my extra 15 lbs ! LOL rolling_smile.gif

You dont look like you need to lose any weight - but good luck to you getting fit! thumb.gif

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster
DVFlyer
Posted: Aug 11 2008, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

Just a man

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,368

Good for you. smile.gif From the last pictures I saw, you obviously needed to lose 20 or 30.......... wait for it............................ grams. biggrin.gif Seriously, I don't remember you looking like you needed to lose weight, but you are the one you need to satisfy.

Go for it!! smile.gif thumb.gif

--------------------
Convincing the world that the only way to solve the ongoing issues while raising children is PERSISTENCE. You have to keep trying things and not give up........ they eventually go away on their own. ;-)
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]