Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Melissa's Journal
Maddy'sMommy
  Posted: Aug 21 2006, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,050

I have finally gotten the motivation to try and lose this extrra weight from having Maddy.... 17 months later ohmy.gif Better now than never!
My goal is to lose 1 lb a week. My weight now is 175 ... my weight before baby 135. 40 lbs to lose. I would like to have lost atleast 20 by March 10 for our cousins wedding.

First off I need to drink lots of water.... I usually have maybe 1 bottle of water a day and a diet coke. I am not big on drinking thoughout the day.

I also need to exercise..... maybe taking the girls for a walk everyday and trying to get the the gym as well.

Eating is the hardest thing for me to change.... I will start by minamizing my portions.

So far today I had half a plain bagel, coffee, about a cup of mac and cheese for lunch.... not too bad for me. All I need to do is exercise. I will take Maddy for a walk later today.

I am going to try and go to the gym early am like 5:30am atleast two days a week. It is the only time I can go... b/c my classes start on thursday and I will have class 4 nights a week.

Well let my journey to losing weight begin! cool.gif

--------------------
Melissa wife to Jody, mother to Madison Jean, and ttc #2
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]