Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hi! Due Oct 2007
Mom2JessaBlessa
  Posted: Mar 12 2007, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,918

Hello! I just introduced myself on the main pregnancy board but I thought I'd check in here too. My name is Kristen. I'm 28 and due with baby #4 on October 26th (my fourth, dh's second). I have an almost 10 year old DS & a 7 year old DD from a previous marriage and then Dh and I have a 2 year old DD together. It took 11 long months of ttc to get pregnant with this baby so we are very excited to finally be pregnant again! My first doctors appointment is April 10th which seems so far away. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

--------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pregnancy due date
PMEmail Poster
aspenblue1
Posted: Mar 12 2007, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68

Congrats again on your pregnancy. Hope you have a H & H 9 months!

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
gabriella
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5,133

Hello Kristen wavey.gif

Congratulations thumb.gif Our due dates are around the same time (Oct 21st 2007). I'm pregnant with #2 and have my first doctors appointment this Friday. It will be lovely to share this roller-coaster journey, especially with someone so experienced, since I still feel such a novice blush.gif

Gabriella hug.gif

p.s need to work out how to add one of those beautiful baby growing charts. They're gorgeous.

This post has been edited by gabriella on Mar 19 2007, 08:02 AM

--------------------

pregnancy calendar
PMEmail Poster

gabriella
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

After a lot of energy I managed to work out how to add a google baby growing chart. I'm so proud of myself biggrin.gif I usually ask my husband to do these sort of things cool.gif I'm completely computer illiterate blush.gif Soooo chuffed rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

pregnancy calendar
PMEmail Poster
Mom2JessaBlessa
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,918

Thanks ladies smile.gif I'm glad to be here! I am still waiting on my first doctor's appointment on April 10th. It seems sooo far away! I just want to know that everything is okay with the little pumpkin.

--------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pregnancy due date
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

Hi Kristen welcome to the board
Nice to meet you smile.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

wavey.gif Welcome to the board and Congratulations! I'm Kirsten mom to Emily almost 12, Spencer 10 and Claudia 4. wavey.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
gabriella
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

I completely understand and it's almost like it's not for real until a medic confirms it. I'm a little more nervous second time round. It's not so much the delivery, it's more the thought of what if something is wrong with the baby. I feel so blessed with Sam. He's such a healthy beautiful boy and I wonder whether I'll be so lucky second time round. However, whatever we're given it will be adored. wub.gif

Hang in there with your appointment. Start to read a new book. By the time you get to finish it your appointment will be around the corner wink.gif I'll be thinking about you, as we get back from our holidays around the 8th April. Good luck hug.gif

Keep us posted biggrin.gif

--------------------

pregnancy calendar
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]