Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> OOO She done made me mad, Teenagers!!!!!!!!!!!!&
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 3 2005, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 824

Ok... Britt got up at 11:50..when I hollered that it was TIME..

I had been up all morning cleaning. I had already cleaned the living room and asked her to pick up the throw rugs and vacuum... That ended up in WW3..

She has to go to SCHOOL all week and this is her only time to relax. Why should she have to do this..why can't I just do it like I do the rest of the house..

ummm Because I work and raise kids.. where is MY time???

She says why do you think the house has to be clean.. why do you think you have to do IT all.... I say because you don't want to live in a pig sty do you?? She says it wouldn't bother me if the house wasn't perfect..Mom no one else has to do this??
Please I know better...

In the process of the screaming match of using the vacumm..Tiffany gets tired of us yelling and goes and starts vacumming! Made me feel bad and Britt too so she took it from her Sis and did her job!

But MAN.. how did I raise a lazy kid???? She used to be sooo helpful and want to helpp... Now she just as soon live like a pig??? And SLEEP SLEEP sleep and talk thats it.. Phone eat sleep Phone eat sleep!

MAN~

--------------------
PM
luvbug00
Posted: Sep 3 2005, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

Ahh the joys of teenhood... Well I hope she will cooperate because you never get a break and it would only be fair as a member of the family to help. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 3 2005, 12:52 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

ohhh yeah I remember those days don't worry I was the same way as her thought they same way about my mother too.. Anyway she will get better about helping I did, although my room was a mess!! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif and some hugs for a great mom!! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Sep 3 2005, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

Yes I remember being that way too. blush.gif I was always telling my mom that the house looked fine and didn't need cleaning. I never understood why she always had to have it so clean and would be embarrassed if people came over when it was messy and now I know! tongue.gif

Not that my house is clean now either... something I'm working on. blush.gif

This post has been edited by Sara on Sep 3 2005, 12:56 PM

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Sep 3 2005, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

LOL

Tell her she can eat and sleep and talk on the phone all she wants when she gives you rent lol

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 5 2005, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Lisa had some great advice. laugh.gif

I was the exact same way. I just couldn't get enough sleep when I was a teenager. And help my mother...FORGET IT!

I hope she lends a helping hand before you lose it. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Sep 5 2005, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

lol, sorry, welcome to having a teenager. I can't wait for those days. blink.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

eek! noooooo.gif i am soooo not looking forward to those teen years. glad she ended up doing her chores tho. hope things get better. hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
My2Beauties
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Member No.: 467

Sounds like me when I was a teen ohmy.gif I used to say the same thing about not caring whether I lived in a dirty house ohmy.gif I'm not looking forward to those years unsure.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
larchmontdi
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,440

I guess this isn't the time to tell you my son gets mad when I WON'T let him clean?

Seriously, you didn't raise a lazy kid. You raised a daughter who is testing her independence and trying to be a person in her own right. Not that I believe you should give in, but it isn't laziness really and you aren't at fault for anything.

I remember rebelling on my chores as well. Especially since my mom was strict and none of my friends had to do any (really). One good thing that I do remember my mom did was give me an area to keep messy (not dirty with dishes or unwashed clothes mind you) but not up to her museum quality standards. She even let me paint my room red (yes, I'm embarassed now). Having control over something made me feel better.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Mommy2BAK
Posted: Sep 14 2005, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 843

That sounds like me just about 2 years ago. blush.gif Sorry Mel, but it may not change until she moves out on her own. We can start trading out, I'l come help you clean your house, then you can come help me, deal?

--------------------
~TAMARA~
Blessed mother to Blakely (7/12/04), Ayden (9/21/07), Addison and Avery (7/2/08)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0172 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]