Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> how about the opposite?, what do they do that irritates you?
Littlejojames
Posted: Oct 26 2004, 05:48 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 529

OMG the endless farting. Its always down to what he eats too its like "oh thats the carrots" he even sleeps with him bum hanging out of the bed at night. I kind of get the feeling that if he didnt fart every 3-5 minutes he will explode.
Sometimes if i call him for his farting he will let one go when were in bed then hold the blanket over my head while i scream the place down trying to find a hole to breath out of.

He is not a snorer or anything but every now and again he klacks his teeth like he is eating something for hours on end when asleep i end up hitting him hard and then pretending to be asleep myself.

--------------------
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Till Jo & Craig meet Smudge XXXX
PMEmail Poster
My2Beauties
Posted: Oct 27 2004, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif I am laughing so hard at work right now the people are looking at me!!!

OK here are my pet peeves:

* The fact that he comes and goes as he pleases and I'm always stuck at home with Hanna

*I think farts are funny but sometimes it just gets dsgusting..I mean who can seriously fart every 1-2 minutes and not have to go poo blink.gif

*Sometimes my DF can be insensitive, when something is bothering me and he thinks it shouldn't he lets me know dry.gif

*how he can literally go from wide awake to comatosed in 2.5 seconds dry.gif (I wish I could do that, I lay there awake for at least an hour)

Other than those minor things, I love my DF to death! I honestly don' tknow what I would do without him! I love him so much wub.gif Not to mention he rocks my workd if you know what I mean wink.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
Josie83
Posted: Oct 27 2004, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 622

I always feel bad saying things about Jason because honestly there aren't that many things that wind me up about him. Even things that i don't adore, I knew about when we got together and he wouldn't be him without them. wub.gif i think I agree with Aimee - I'm not a big fan of the man bashing. he's so lovely to me and Cassie I'd just feel mean! wub.gif blush.gif xx
PMEmail Poster

TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Oct 27 2004, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 824

A bunch of stuff..

When beer is all I can smell on his breath at night, and he thinks I want to kiss.

He never cleans the yard..that really p's me off. He says it doesnt' need it. Now mind you my yard is 3 acres, and it is work, But I do it.

When he lives his wet towel on the bed.

When he lets the older kids do things I will not, just so he doesn't have to listen to then.

When he makes the cat sound, rrrrrrrr when I say something to him more than once.

If he didn't act like a child I wouldn't treat him like one,

##########1

When he says " My mom worked full time, raised 3 kids on a farm, and our clothes were always washed and ironed" I say you know where your mom is?

And is your mom the one keeping u warm 2nite.

--------------------
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0149 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]