Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> its so hard to understand...LONG, lost first pregnancy
AJD495
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,952

Hi, i've never posted in this part before, but i thought it would be appropriate for this time...and I just need to let my story out basically. My husband and I, he is 25, and i am 21, are very happily married, and are praying for a large family in the future, but thats all in God's hands...we had thought i was pregnant a couple times before, but this time it was confirmed...and my husband and i were on vacation when i was about 7 weeks along and i went to use the bathroom and had a lot of bleeding, large clots and all and i was scared i just cried and cried, figuring it was over, but when we got back into town, i went to the ER and they confirmed that everything was just fine and that the bleeding was from my cervix, and they sent me to my OB doctor, and they did an ultrasound and everything was confirmed to be ok, the baby was fine, and i actually heard the heart beat at 7weeks, which was a huge relief...well i had on and off light bleeding the entire pregnancy but that didnt seem to be a big deal to the doctors, and then I had a check up at 11 weeks or so, and my doctor said that everything seemed fine, my uterus was getting larger, etc. well 2 weeks later, or so i went to use the bathroom and started bleeding uncontrollably, so my husband rushed me to the ER, and they did all sorts of stuff, and confirmed i had miscarried, and supposedly couldnt see any form of pregnancy any more at all in my uterus so they said they didnt think they needed to do a D&C. and sent me home, and the bleeding slowed down in the next few days and i thought ok, whew, that was a terrible tragedy, but we can move on from here...well then sunday the bleeding picked up again but just slightly, then monday night, started really heavy again...so we had to go back to the ER yet again, and they said they needed to do an emergancy D&C, so i went into surgery at midnight, and was admitted to the hospital the next day...well the weird part was that when we were on our way to the ER and when we were in the ER, i thought i was having severe cramping, well come to find out the dr. said after surgery that i had been in labor, because the fetal remains were halfway out when i went into surgery...well then i thought ok, thats over, so lets recover and move on...well then they informed me that my blood level was down to 6.6 and it is suppose to be at 12...so they made me stay the whole next day, and gave me a blood transfusion of 2 units....but now i'm home and trying to get my strength back physically as well as deal w/all the emotional stuff as well...so anyways thats my story, if you could just keep us in your thoughts and prayers we would greatly appreciate it, and i will be doing the same for all of you as well...take care and God bless.
PMEmail Poster
amymom
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 09:16 AM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Member No.: 1,308

Oh WOW, I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself.

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

I'm so sorry to hear that
((hugs)) and prayers

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

luvbug00
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

OMG I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray that you have a safe recovery and that you can find the strenth to get threw this greif. My heart goes out to you. Many hug.gif hug.gif if you want to talk we are here and feel free to pm me if you want. hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
mckayleesmom
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Hugs and prayers to you and your husband right now. hug.gif

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
Sarah&Mackenzie
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,956

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your DH! hug.gif

--------------------
Photobucket
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

I'm sorry for your loss. Many hugs to get you through this difficult time.
hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
sunshine girls
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 2,358

I'm sorry, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your husband. hug.gif

--------------------
~Bonnie~married to James. Navi Gusta Elke, September 11th 2005
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
user posted image
[/url]

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
jem0622
  Posted: Oct 21 2005, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 105

I am sorry to hear that you lost your baby. You do need a good support system right now. I miscarried just before the 15 wk mark before having my girls and it was a very hard thing to understand and work through.

Lots of hugs

hug.gif

--------------------
Julie with Nathan (11) Gabe (8) and id twins Hannah and Olivia (6)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
six_kids_at_28
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

hug.gif hug.gif I am very sorry that you and your Dh are going through this hard time. My prayers are with you hug.gif hug.gif
AJD495
  Posted: Oct 27 2005, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,952

thanks for all the support and responses, it has been extremely difficult lately, but i think i'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...as well as i have sorta a funny story. for the last week or more, there has been this bunny rabbit in our back yard, she is very huge and never moves from one spot so my husband thinks that she is pregnant, which was kinda odd timing w/us losing our baby and all...but neways...so i have been going out and checking on her every day, and there she sits, i've thrown her food but she doesnt eat it, but she never left that one spot, and at the same time i really was trying to just hide and cover up the emotional side of our loss, cuz i was so mad and angry i didnt want to think about it...well then the other night, i really broke down and bawled and bawled in my husband's arms, and let it all out sorta thing, and i felt so much better the next day. Well that morning i went outside to check on my bunny, and she was gone, all that was left was her imprint in the grass, because where she had been sitting was kinda tall, so you can see exactly where she sat, and she hasnt been back since...so idk if she was a sign from God, or a symbol or something, but i found some comfort in her being there, but neways...i dont know what she has to do w/our situation, i just found it odd, that she never moved and the day i released my feelings, she left and never came back, so neways, if neone has ne thoughts or nething i'd love to hear them, so thanks for listening to me again.
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

I am so sorry for your loss. I had 2 m/c and a D&C with my first as well. After all of the heartache God blessed me with my first child Jade and his second blessing came just 2 weeks ago with my daughter Jordan. Get some rest and give yourself some time to heal. My prayers are with you. hug.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
adixon24
Posted: Dec 13 2005, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,890

hug.gif hug.gif My thoughts and prayers are with you, hang in there you'll get through this hug.gif I'm praying for you
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Dec 13 2005, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

I thought I had posted to you earlier, but I guess not. I'm so sorry for your loss. You're very lucky to have had that bunny come to you. angel.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0138 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]