Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Anyone starting to "show" yet? :)
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 30 2003, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I am showing, but I am not PG, it is still from Ashley...LOL rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Jul 30 2003, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

I am definetly showing and in maternity clothes!! It is so embarassing. blush.gif I am 8 weeks today. With Maddie I didn't show until 4-5 months. Oh well, I love being pg so I should wear the maternity clothes with pride! smile.gif

PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 30 2003, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (maddiesma @ Jul 30 2003, 07:23 PM)
I am definetly showing and in maternity clothes!! It is so embarassing. blush.gif I am 8 weeks today. With Maddie I didn't show until 4-5 months. Oh well, I love being pg so I should wear the maternity clothes with pride! smile.gif

Don't be embarassed! I didn't show until I was about 3 months with Ashley, but then I just blew up. By the time I was 6 months PG, I was so big that everyone thought I was going to have the baby any minute. When I told them the due date, the next question would be, "Are you having twins?" LOL DH would laugh every time! BUt, I had a good attitude, just like you, I just LOVED being PG.

Congrats again! I am starting to get a little jealous of all you PG people! smile.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

MomToMany
Posted: Jul 31 2003, 01:44 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jul 30 2003, 06:20 PM)
I am showing, but I am not PG, it is still from Ashley...LOL rolling_smile.gif

rolling_smile.gif I still had a lot left there too, so I'll only be getting bigger now, I guess! blush.gif My chest is too big to fit into regular maternity clothes, so I end up wearing plus sized clothes (men's & women's) with sweats or leggings the entire time blush.gif .
supermom
Posted: Jul 31 2003, 04:27 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

Yeah, don't you just love it when the maternity clothing mfg think that all pg women start out at a size 8 or so and don't need bigger women's clothing - what do they think we do when we're pg, shrink???

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
jdkjd
Posted: Jul 31 2003, 04:59 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Group: Members
Member No.: 85

I don't think I am but I still have a little "Bailey-fat" still hanging on. I guess I'll have to another year to attempt to get down to my fighting weight. tongue.gif

--------------------
Jenn
Mother of Bailey (9/16/02) and Kiera Bryn (3/15/04)

Bailey and Kiera's Website
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 31 2003, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

heeh I am with you mommytoashley I probably could pass for beign PG I still have some Kaitlin weight. ohmy.gif But I am working of getting at least that off!

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 5 2003, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

I'd gained 4 1/2 pounds at my last check-up (sometime in July, I think on the 15th? don't remember), so I may have gained a bit more since then. I'm just now beginning to not fit in my regular pants. They were loose before, so I had a bit of room...but now I have problems keeping my jeans on, they make my tummy hurt after like 10 minutes! So I guess I'm beginning to show now. I am 20 weeks today.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]