Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Moxee24
2ndtimemominga
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,334

Hey! We are due around the same time. My due date is 12/12 but I will be having a scheduled c-section around the 5th.
Do you know what you are having yet? I haven't found out yet and it is driving us crazy. My doctor told me that at my next appt, 8/30, we will schedule my sugar test and since I have to be there so long they will do another u/s then. I hope the baby cooperates.
How old is your first child? Is it a girl or boy? Are they excited about the new baby? I have an 8 yr. old girl, Morgan. She will be 9 when the baby is born. She is very excited about the baby. She has wanted a brother or sister for a LONG time. Her dad and I divorced when she was 2. I got remarried when she was 6 so it been a long time coming.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Bridget
24.1 weeks
PMEmail Poster
moxee24
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,269

HI wavey.gif I don't know what I am having yet. My husband is very impatient with having to wait. My son is 15 months old, so he doesn't understand the meaning of "Mommy is going to have a baby and you are going to have a brother or a sister". My Dr. said that because i have already had three ultrasounds in my first trimester(done by a different Dr.) that he has to wait and see when he will be doing another one later in my pregnancy to determine the size of the baby and to find out if it is a boy or girl. That is TOTALLY driving me nuts pthhh.gif, but he is the Dr. He says that i am having "TOO perfect of a pregnancy to have any reason to do one sooner." I have my next Dr. appt. on 9/15 and should be doing my sugar test then, YUCK. I haven't ever had a problem before with it but the stuff the use tastes like over-sweet, flat 7-up. Well, talk to you later! sun.gif

--------------------
~*~*~Jaimie~*~*~

baby

babies
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]