Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> And Here We Go Again!
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Feb 20 2009, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

dry.gif The problems with the computer are back! Only now it's my friends daughter that is doing the same thing Emily has done. Emily and her daughter are really good friends. Now my friends daughter is pretending to be a girl named Summer. Emily has also started talking on the phone with someone, she says it's Summer. I think she would know her friends voice. Also Emliy changed her MSN address. Just out of the blue. And as for talking on the phone, Emily doesn't talk on the phone. I've tried a couple of times to call the house only to get put right through to the voicemail. I've gone down to her room and she will be talking on the phone and as soon as I get to her room she tells the person she has to go and hangs up. Now she could just be confused about all of that, since she doesn't usually talk on the phone. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or what. I thought we had all of this under control. I'm at a loss as to how to handle things.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
amymom
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 04:43 AM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,308

Good Luck. I have no real advice. Trust your instinct. Limit her and watch.

hug.gif

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]