Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> popping off
raven092177
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,931

that's the newest thing Romma likes to do now when i'm feeding her. now use your inaginations a little and just picture this.

baby decides she's hunger, so i take her get the nummie factories out for her settle down on the couch or wherever and start to feed her. baby starts eating. there she is happily and noisely i might add eating away for oh maybe about 10 seconds and suddenly POP! off the boobie to have a look around. then back on the boobie for another ohh 10 seconds and then POP! off again to have another look around. lol! rolling_smile.gif this will go on and on and on. her favorite thing to just have to look at while eating the fan. yup the fan. we have ceiling fans in all the rooms (even the bathroom has one lol) and they're on pretty much all the time because if we turn them off and she sees it off she'll start 'yelling' at us to turn it on. lol laugh.gif so i guess she's looking to make sure it's still on. rolling_smile.gif

This post has been edited by raven092177 on Mar 9 2010, 04:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0080 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]