Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> feeling green!, when will it end?
sally
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,661

Hey there, I am new to this board as well. I was reading through a lot of the posts and was wondering if anyone was feeling green? I am 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. I had a sonogram last week and all was well. My little nugget was actually doing a dance for me! Anyway, I was just wondering how long this nausea will last. I have tried everything. My doc even gave me prenatals that are supposed to reduce nausea but NOTHING works. I have been sick since 5 weeks and thought that it would be getting a little better however, yesterday and today are the first two times I have had to vomit. It seems as though it is getting worse. ANy advice??
PMEmail Poster
Jackie012007
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,017

Hi! I'm sorry to hear you are feeling icky. I'm 12 weeks and my m/s has just started to subside! I've heard from lots that when you go into the 2nd trimester it lessens, so hang in there! You're so close! Also, dunno what your Dr. put you on. but mine prescribed Zofran to me, and it works AMAZINGLY! I wasn't able to keep anything down and Zofran made it possible for me to function! HTH and hope you feel better soon! hug.gif

--------------------
Jackie - mama to Carly Evelyn (01-05-07) and Bride-to-Be (02-28-09)
PMEmail Poster
ZandersMama
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

pretzals were all I could eat for the first three months, and as long as I ate them early in the morning I was generally good for the day. tongue.gif The beautiful thing is that this too shall pass

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN

MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

There were days when all I could stomach was fresh pineapple. Strange I know, but it really made me feel better.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 6 2006, 04:55 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I think the thing that helped me most was to eat a little bit all day long. It may sound weird, but if you let your stomach get empty, the m/s is even worse. So snack on a cracker or pretzel throughout every hour or so. I had morning, day, and night sickness... it was horrible. But, it did get better the second trimester.

Hang in there. I hope you feel better. hug.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

I'm a little over 8 weeks and feeling pretty yucky myself. Hang in there, you're probably getting towards the end of it. hug.gif When I'm feeling sick I drink a little lemonade ~ it has to be the real stuff though not a powder mix or the stuff in the pop cans and pop bottles. The sourness of it makes me feel a lot better. Pineapple and pickles and other sour things help too.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
Ashlynn's Mommy
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,771

I felt yucky through out my whole pregnancy. Good luck. I hope you feel better. wavey.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,075

I had really bad m/s my first trimester, i was prescribed phenegran, and it helped, the m/s went away my second trimester, and has started coming back in the 3rd. I hope you get over this soon smile.gif

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0459 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]