Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What does it take to get a New Board?, question
CAMSMOM1
  Posted: Jan 11 2006, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,907

Hello
I was wondering what it took to get a new board???

I am asking this question because I know that we have a several people who want a Fatherhood board, including me, and I didn't know what the requirements were to get that? Does it have to be a certain amount of people requesting it?

I think we should have a Fatherhood board. I know from just the time I've been a member here, we have had at least 5 new members that are fathers. I think we should have a place for them to go & support one another. Many of them are here looking for other fathers to bond with and get support from. I also think this will attract more men to our board if they knew that there was a place they could go to for fathers.

So, who decides if a new board is added? And what are the requirements for a new board, does it need to be a certain amount of request/posts?

Ann

This post has been edited by CAMSMOM1 on Jan 11 2006, 09:25 AM

--------------------
~Ann~ Wife to Justin, Mommy to Cam
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
salmndr007
Posted: Jan 11 2006, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 3,036

I think it takes so many people being interested. The only thing is that I don't know how many people it takes. The mods don't want to start a forum that won't get a lot of people visiting. The reason is that the ads put on that forum won't generate that much income if no one is going. Anywho. Thanks for your support. Hopefully we will get enough interest to get a fatherhood board going.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
TLCDad
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

Sorry seems like I missed this post too. sad.gif

Actually the main reason I am hesitant on starting new forums unless there is much interest and I know there will be posts made often is I do not want guests seeing a forum with no activity and move on, thinking this site is small or something, especially if they found us by clicking on a search engine result that went directly to that forum and do not see all the activity in the other forums.

With that said I am still highly considering a Father's forum. Just trying to come up with a nifty name. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster

luvmykids
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

I think thats smart, it would be a shame for someone to miss out on PC just because it didn't look like much was happening. Especially since thats so far from the truth lol
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0182 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]