Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> he's hoome!, and i got more then i bargened for
luvbug00
  Posted: Sep 13 2009, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

Jon is back from south africa happy.gif I'm so happy first off. He arrived this morning at 6am and then went home dropped off his bags, grabbed and shower and was at my house by 8. he ran up the driveway and picked me up and kissed me. We spend some time at a french cafe eating breakfast and chating about his trip. He is going to say here ( which i was very worried about because he had mentioned maybe moving back there..he is here on a visa and has been since i met him in middle school, so it wasn't out of the relm of possibility) anyway so he asked me to go back with him next year. wub.gif then we went back to my place and just watched a movie and cuddled. Then he was hungry again ( his internal clock is 6 hrs faster then mine from SA) and so we had a lunch and it was at this lunch the talking got really intense. He has never really met his mom ( she died when he was six) He had never seen a picture of her until he went on this trip. He learned about his family history and all thease things that told him who he is, where he is from. So many amazing things. I was so happy that he has found this closer, it also made me sad becuse i know for me it is somthing i will never have in my life. That made it even more special that he shared it with me. It was amazing. I was humbled that he trusted me that much to share. It was an amazing day and he is the most amazing person who never fails to make me see the power and persaverance of the human spirit.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
ZandersMama
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

awwww so so happy for you!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN
bluebear
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 22,716

That's really sweet of him to share with you, I'm glad he's back safe!
PMAOLYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]