Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> babies heartbeat
chloe-2005
  Posted: Mar 26 2005, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,617

hi Ladies,

i was wondering if any of you ladies know,if the baby's heartbeat is slow it's a BOY and if it's fast it's a GIRL or is it just a old wives tale because when i went to my last doctors visit the baby's heartbeat is 140 so i my first thought was a BOY but my doctor says that it is not true and if i was even going to try that method to do it 32weeks or later or as any of you experience having a BOY when the heartbeat was fast or a GIRL when the heartbeat is slow?

also what where your symptoms BOY vs GIRL the reason why i am asking this question is because i have 3 wonderful boy and with them i didn't really have any symptoms and with this pregnancy i had morning sickness at the beginning and the kind that if i didn't eat every hour i would feel like puking,i am breaking out,i am hungry for fruits,corn on the cob,gum etc....

so i would like to here your experiences

thank you

angel.gif m/c oct-94
angel.gif m/c april-95
angel.gif m/c july-95
angel.gif m/c nov-96

mom to 3 WONDERFUL boys

angel.gif m/c nov-03

and pregnant with another PRECIOUS baby,thank you GOD
EDD sept 14 2005
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Mar 26 2005, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I don't think it matters - - I would have to say old wives tale.......................ummmmm

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
paradisemommy
Posted: Mar 26 2005, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Member No.: 142

every pregnancy is different for every women so it's really hard to gauge - all those things (heartbeat/cravings) are old wives tales and can't be relied upon.

that being said - my son is 2 1/2 and with him, i loved being pregnant - i ate everything and anything, had little to no m/s, my face broke out something fierce and was all baby.

with this one, i don't have any cravings, don't want to eat anything, gained all my weight in my waist/a$$, and constantly feel yucky....and...it's a girl!! wink.gif

are you going to find out the sex, when possible??

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster

mommy2owen
Posted: Mar 26 2005, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I wouldnt no!

But, we have the same due date! smile.gif
chloe-2005
Posted: Mar 27 2005, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,617

hi,

yes i will find out on April 19th the sex well of course that is if they can see.

but ya me too with my sons i ate all the time and mostly junk food and greasy foods and with this one it's more fruits,corn on the cob,vinegar coleslaw,milk,juice and when i feel like it junk food but it is a hole lot different with this one.And with my sons i had no morning sickness,with this one i did at the beginning and when i did i didn't like junk food then.i am not eating as much with this pregnancy so who knows but i guess i'll find out in about 1 month weither it's a BOY or a GIRL.

When she told me my last visit that the heartbeat is 140bpm i automatically thought a BOY but since everyone says it's an old wives tale we will see.

but to me it really doesn't matter if it's a BOY or a GIRL i will be happy either way

Sincerly,
Chloe
PMEmail Poster
chloe&tysmommy
Posted: Mar 27 2005, 12:51 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 86

maybe you will have a girl,
both of my pregnancies were sooooo different...I was sick a lot with my dd and felt perfectly fine with my son and I also craved different foods with each pregnancy. But it all depends on the person....

I hope you get the girl you want but I always say it doesn't matter what it is as long as the babys healthy smile.gif

keep us posted smile.gif

--------------------
~Crystal~

PMEmail PosterMSN
PanthersGirl
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,472

I went yesterday for my 19 week ultrasound and found out i was having a girl smile.gif

My doc said NOTHING matters, they are ALL wise tales. SOme say you only get morning sickness on boys (which i had none,) and i did the spinning needle thing. Some was right and some was wrong. Just wait to find out, it changes EVERYTHING if its your first smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
PanthersGirl
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,472

QUOTE (chloe-2005 @ Mar 27 2005, 02:14 PM)
hi,

yes i will find out on April 19th the sex well of course that is if they can see.

There should be no reason they can't see! Today's Ultrasounds are so great my doc said she was 100% sure this was a girl and that back in the day it wasn't as reliable but that it is now!

Drink a Mt Dew before going in. Most likely the baby will be awake and they can make it move around to find out. They do so many tests now though ultrasounds my last one lasted 45 mins. Measuring different things and checking for anything going wrong.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0158 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]