Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> made it to kamloops!!
mummy2girls
Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

so 10 hours later we made it to kamloops.... breanna did AWESOME!!!!!! she sat in her seat watching movies, playing on the ipad, and looked out the window. did not complain until about 15 minutes before we got to my sisters!!! jenna on the other hand i was tempted to leave her on the side of the road and run!! im tired, my bumb hurts, im bored, how much longer, how much longer, how much longer, i gotta go pee, i got to go peeeeeeeee, i want a new camera(disposalable ones) , my camera doesnt work, clean my glasses( after the 30 th time asking i was ready to toss her glasses out the window) , im hungry, im thirsty, i cant reach my ipad, my movie is skipping, its doesnt work....and this all happened in a 2 hour span and we still had 6 to 8 hours ahead of us. rest stops were my saviour!! and once the mountains appeared it helped somewhat!

then bedtime at my sisters went awesome. breanna went down at 830 pm and woke up once at midnight then slept till 730 am!!! yeah!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
mummy2girls
Posted: Jul 3 2011, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

sad.gif no responses....

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
ZandersMama
Posted: Jul 3 2011, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

sounds awesome, the portable dvd players are my fave for long travel. my kids do great with them and nintendo ds'

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]