Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> After a week and a half
My2Beauties
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

I have done so well. OK I've only had tea for caffeine, I've had maybe one soda in the past week and a half. I've done really good about eating out. When I don't bring my lunch to work I get salads and maybe a potato or something from somewhere or like a Sub from Subway. I've been cooking every night. You guys won't believe this, I lost like 3 lbs. ohmy.gif I swear I can't believe what swearing off fast food has done. I didn't really need to lose the weight so much, but my stomach is flatter now, I'm still pooching out a bit there though, I'd like to take what I have left and tighten it up, this will happen once I start a workout regimen. I want to join the fitness club but the contact person here at work is on maternity leave so I'm trying to find out who else to contact. I've messed up one time with burgers blush.gif But Jeanne, I have not had one McD's fry since I found out about that crap they put in it. thumb.gif So proud of myself, I feel quite a bit better the past few days since I've been eating better too. I'm not as tired at work and I'm sleeping better at night actually. Weird how what you eat can affect so many thigns. I'll keep you guys posted. Give me some keep at it vibes. I"m feeling proud of myself these days!!!

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
luvmykids
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

Great job! thumb.gif

I think though that it's all fries, not just McD's but I promise, the craving for fries will go away laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

Great job!! Cutting out fatty fast food is a great way to boost energy and just feel better altogether! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster

jcc64
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

It is all fries, but sounds like you're doing a great job, LeaAnn. Keep up the good work, hon!

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

thumb.gif WTG girl. I dont eat much fast food either anymore. Just does not sit right with me.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
My2Beauties
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Member No.: 467

QUOTE (jcc64 @ Oct 30 2007, 10:46 AM)
It is all fries, but sounds like you're doing a great job, LeaAnn. Keep up the good work, hon!

Yeah I know, but I never really like anyone else's fries but McD's, I ocassionaly ate Wendy's, but I have had any fries since that day. Ick. dry.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
A&A'smommy
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

wow thats awesome LeaAnn!!! thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]