Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I have to go see an ENT
lisar
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

Well Friday I finally got sick of this head cold. So I went to Solatic and they gave me a Z-pack. Well I started taking it and Sunday night I lost all the hearing in my left ear. So I went to the real dr on Monday and he put me on Leviquin and a decongestent. (sp?) Well Wednesday I had, had enough of the Leviquin and I will never take it ever again. No sleep for 2 days, I didnt eat for 2 days (I still have no appetite) and I have this metal taste in my mouth and I just dont like the way it made me feel. So I went back to see him wed. and told him I wasnt taking that stuff anymore and he checked my ear again and its still no better. So he put me on bactrim. I have only had one dose of this so far. But I made myself an ENT appt for Tuesday. I am sick of this. I am so tired of feeling like crap. I just wanna crawl in a hole and stay there. And to top it all off I am on vacation from work next week and I dont wanna feel like crap. I have been on antibiotics since Friday shouldnt I feel better by now?
Thanks for hearing me out I just wanted to vent.
PMEmail Poster
grapfruit
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,476

hug.gif Sorry your feeling crappy. I know what you mean about the Z pack and L packs. They make me get sick (too strong I guess). I refuse to take them dry.gif

Hope you're feeling better soon.

By chance...you didn't clean your ears out after a shower and it happened did you?? That happened to me once, no hearing in one ear. And all we had to do was flush it out w/a seringe (sp?) filled w/warm water.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
danahas4monkeys
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 942

Gosh sounds awful hope you feel better soon that would be terrible to be sick on your vacation! hug.gif

--------------------
Dana
Mommy to Kimberly 14, Jordan 13, Alexis 7, and Andrew 5
PMEmail PosterYahoo

A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

OH that is awful Lisa, I hope your feeling better before your ENT app!!! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0079 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]