Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Petpeeves..
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

of our SO/HUBBY/WIFE?

ok here is some things that make me think why am i with this guy...LOL.. its all in good fun!

1... When marcus eats chips, or bread or pizza he makes this awful chewing sound. Its like his lips are smacking together really loudly! I do everything in my power to not back hand him upside the head.. see all in good fun though!

2... SNORES!!! OMG guys i have spent alot of time kicking him, yelling at him and even plugging his nose at night to make him stop. It comes to where its 3am and im still awake because of teh buzzsaw beside me so i crash on teh couch!

3... Sleeps in... ok i know it sounds horrible because jenna is not his BUT we will eb up late because he kept me awake doing ( clearing throat) and jenna wakes up at 730am and im up with her while lazy butt sleeps in till 1100am. I even get her to non chalantly make her way up the stairs and have her yell down to me and he doesnt budge. It usually doesnt bother me but if he is the one that kept us awake then yes it irks me. And he will sit here and say.. its 11pm hun im goign to bed because WE have to get up with jenna when she gets up early.. WE...LOLOLOL thats funny!

4... we have had fights before and he will push and push and push. like after jennas surgery i was dealing with everything .. waking up every hour soothing jenna back to sleep, helping her calm down from the cramping, giving her meds every few hours, running up and down the stairs, etc etc etc and i snapped at marcus bigtime. he said shelly we need to talk this out i kept telling him to please i am really stressed and mad and i just need a cooling off please leave me and when im cooled off we can talk this out. and he said no we need to talk now. and then he will sit there and say cmon shelly cmon shelly over and over again liek a 2 year old. GRRR. he does everytime.

BUt guys I love him just trying to get over the quirks he has..LOLOLOLOLOL

This post has been edited by JennasMommy on Sep 10 2007, 12:43 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
moped
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Similar here

Eats like a horse - like he has never seen food before - especially junk food
SNORES so bad...........worse than anything
messy - very very

I need to add he is also a bit tight with his money! growl.gif

This post has been edited by moped on Sep 10 2007, 01:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

The snoring will be forever unless he gets the surgery bc Ed snores also and it doesnt get better lol

When I get the what for when I have been bad he has this little laugh that just ticks me off to no end and I give him the look and I keep my mouth shut bc I will say something that I dont not mean.

Wakes up in the middle of the night 2 to 3 times but he stays on the edge of the bed and rocks in his sleep bc he fell asleep sitting up

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

QUOTE (moped @ Sep 10 2007, 03:42 PM)
Similar here

Eats like a horse - like he has never seen food before - especially junk food
SNORES so bad...........worse than anything
messy - very very

oh yeah he does that too. he will be sitting watching me clean up Jenna and his mess and then when im almost dione he says.. oh shelly i could of helped... GRRRR ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

QUOTE (gr33n3y3z @ Sep 10 2007, 03:45 PM)

Wakes up in the middle of the night 2 to 3 times but he stays on the edge of the bed and rocks in his sleep bc he fell asleep sitting up

im sorry but thats funny!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,075

Oh goodness ...

SNORES!!!

Has to have a list for EVERYTHING, he is so list oriented I think he would be like a lost puppy if I threw them all away.

PACK RAT!!! Just like his mom!

umm ... gets really hot when he sleeps ... like sweaty hot ... its sick!

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

Lars get's super hot too.
he snores
he somtimes takes on too much
he is super orginized
he is a morning person lol!
that's pretty much is it. he does alot so i really can't complain. wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

The way he eats is probably the one that sticks out most for me. He eats the European way with fork in left hand and knife in right. Knife always in hand while you eat. Fine, buuuutttttt...instead of cutting his food with the knife like one should, or using it to just slightly push the food on the fork, he shovels the food on the fork in this huge pile. His one bite can be five bites for the normal person. Like Jen said, he looks like he has never seen food before. Sometimes he doesn't even cut his steak. Just forks it and bites down. So gross.

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (mysweetpeasWil&Wes @ Sep 10 2007, 03:59 PM)
The way he eats is probably the one that sticks out most for me. He eats the European way with fork in left hand and knife in right. Knife always in hand while you eat. Fine, buuuutttttt...instead of cutting his food with the knife like one should, or using it to just slightly push the food on the fork, he shovels the food on the fork in this huge pile. His one bite can be five bites for the normal person. Like Jen said, he looks like he has never seen food before. Sometimes he doesn't even cut his steak. Just forks it and bites down. So gross.

rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

1.He grabs my butt EVERYWHERE and makes it obvious... at the store fine.. but at church? Not so fine. dry.gif

2.When he knows I'm upset he teases me, I'm sitting there frustrated and grumpy and he's making kissy noises or baby voices. I'm not amused.

3. Whenever we're shopping if we're in a 100 ft radius of Best Buy he HAS to go.. doesn't matter if we were just there yesterday.

4. He's wayyy too overprotective, he feels like he has to take care of me which then leads to bossing me.

5. The man can take 2 second throw on a crumpled shirt and pants and looks better than me and then sits there while I do my makeup and hair, etc. I know he's human so there has to be SOMETHING he doesn't look good in. Ugh.
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

Dh bounces his leg. All the time. growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif It drives me crazy. why the heck can't he sit still?
PM
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 01:09 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (Bellasmommy10 @ Sep 10 2007, 04:06 PM)
3. Whenever we're shopping if we're in a 100 ft radius of Best Buy he HAS to go.. doesn't matter if we were just there yesterday.

My DH does this too. We get those Best Buy reward coupons in the mail and he HAS to go, even if we're broke, he finds something to buy. And like he does at Home Depot, he spends hours in there looking at the same thing...or every aisle.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 10 2007, 04:07 PM)
Dh bounces his leg. All the time. growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif It drives me crazy. why the heck can't he sit still?

OH My Marcus does this too. he is constantly fidgeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 10 2007, 05:07 PM)

Ed is doing that right NOW!!!! wacko.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

QUOTE (gr33n3y3z @ Sep 10 2007, 04:39 PM)
Dh bounces his leg. All the time.  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif It drives me crazy. why the heck can't he sit still?

AUGH! tell him to sit still! my DH does it in the car and gets the whole thing shaking from side to side. growl.gif
PM
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

His way or the highway.

I hate the way I can clean house all day and then he can come home and say what did you do all day?

He keeps the house so cold!

--------------------
PM
luvmykids
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

QUOTE (TANNER'S MOM @ Sep 10 2007, 04:52 PM)
I hate the way I can clean house all day and then he can come home and say what did you do all day?

growl.gif growl.gif Me too!

And I hate the affectionate butt smack. If it's supposed to be affectionate, why does he do it so hard?

Takes FOREVER to get ready. I mean he is a guy, come on, how long can it possibly take? rolleyes.gif

Asks me to feed in the morning, leaves for the day, then calls to tell me there is no feed growl.gif
PMEmail Poster
redchief
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 10 2007, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (gr33n3y3z @ Sep 10 2007, 04:39 PM)
Dh bounces his leg. All the time.  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif  growl.gif It drives me crazy. why the heck can't he sit still?

AUGH! tell him to sit still! my DH does it in the car and gets the whole thing shaking from side to side. growl.gif

She tells me to sit still all the time. I am a chronic leg-bouncer. I'll have to work on that and my "little naughty Lisa laugh." She's right. I do this, but until now I didn't realize how much it galled her.

Now, on her side, the only thing that really bothers me about Lisa is that she MUST be the driver no matter where she sits in the vehicle. In other words she has multi-positional road rage. She will cuss out another driver whether she's behind the wheel or not.

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Calimama
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (redchief @ Sep 10 2007, 08:09 PM)

Now, on her side, the only thing that really bothers me about Lisa is that she MUST be the driver no matter where she sits in the vehicle.

I'm guilty of that. I'm backseat/passenger seat driver. blush.gif Drives DH nuts. happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 03:21 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Bellasmommy10 @ Sep 11 2007, 12:11 AM)
QUOTE (redchief @ Sep 10 2007, 08:09 PM)

Now, on her side, the only thing that really bothers me about Lisa is that she MUST be the driver no matter where she sits in the vehicle.

I'm guilty of that. I'm backseat/passenger seat driver. blush.gif Drives DH nuts. happy.gif

yes that is me I drove him nuts for 18 hours going to Fl blush.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)

PMICQAOLMSN
lisar
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

Snoring OMG my dh snores so bad.
And when the toilet paper roll is empty CHANGE IT growl.gif growl.gif
And could he please hit the dirty clothes basket. Just once.
Oh and he takes his socks off everynight in the living room and leaves them there.
PMEmail Poster
lovemy2
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

QUOTE (TANNER'S MOM @ Sep 10 2007, 02:52 PM)

1) Oh yeah - that is a big one for me

2) and same as lisar - EVERYDAY sometimes twice a day - takes off his socks and leaves them on the floor

3) I will get up to start cleaning up dishes after dinner and he will sit there and shove his dish over to me across the counter - like I am the maid - GET UP and HELP pick up....

4) Can walk by a clothes basket full of clean clothes or something on the stairs to go up or down and leave it there - sometimes he will even move it out of his way to get where he is going without taking it to where it needs to be and FINALLY

5) Has no idea where anything in our house goes even though it has all been there for over two years now....seriously most things aren't moved.................

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 08:03 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (lisar @ Sep 11 2007, 10:23 AM)
Snoring OMG my dh snores so bad.
And when the toilet paper roll is empty CHANGE IT growl.gif growl.gif
And could he please hit the dirty clothes basket. Just once.
Oh and he takes his socks off everynight in the living room and leaves them there.

OH THE TOILET PAPER ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 08:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

Randy hollers where's my socks. Umm in the same D sock drawer they have been in for the last 10 years?? Cause I picked them up from the floor!

I hate that he thinks b/c he is home I have to be with him. Like if I am on the computer he wants me in the living roon watching TV with him. But if he is on the computer it's fine.

I hate the way he says.. Well I worked all day. So big deal baby..you worked all day. How many days have I worked? I guess I do nothing. A big fat fairy comes and does everything around here except wipe your butt.

No guys I am not bitter today!

--------------------
PM
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 08:59 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Oh man these are funny....Do we all have the same DH?

Here's a few more:

When giving the kids medicine or cooking something like rice, my DH always asks "so how much do I give him?" or "how much water do I put in?".....JUST READ THE BOX!!!

He always saves jam jars assuming I will use them someday! We have a million empty jars in the cupboard and I DON'T EVER USE THEM!! He says they are great for storing nails and screws, but I look outside on his workbench and his nails and screws are NOT in the jars!

DH plays hockey, comes in the door by the laundry room, throws his jersey and pants and one pair of socks in the wash and washes HIS clothes. Great, but it would be so much nicer if he could go upstairs and empty the laundry basket and do a FULL load for all of us. What a waste of water!

And yes, my DH never knows where anything is. "Where are my sunglasses honey?".....Well where did you leave them? growl.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0169 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]