Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The insecurity
MommieMel
Posted: Jan 4 2005, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,105

Lately i have been extreamly moody and i think it may be stemming from my insecurities on how my body is changing.I love my new belly but am feeling a bit ugly at times.Im hoping it has to do with being in an inbetween stage in maternity clothes.

I havent lost my sexual appitite but i definately done "feel" sexy.

Is there anything i can do to boost my mood? i know there are some women out there that have gone through this...this is the first time ive ever felt this way with my hubby.
sad.gif

When does this pass in the 2nd trimester?!?

This post has been edited by MommieMel on Jan 4 2005, 11:58 AM

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
aspenblue1
Posted: Jan 4 2005, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68

I am not sure exactly when it passes in the second I remember having more of an appetite in the 3rd trimester.

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Kila
Posted: Jan 4 2005, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 450

Do not worry. It does pass. I felt the same exact way. I loved being pregnant about 90% of the time but that other 10% was difficult to handle because I just didn't fell like myself at all. I went from 110lbs and size 2 to 180lbs. and size 16. I cried at the drop of a hat and I felt like a fat whale. I think I started feeling ok with myself around the beginning of my 3rd trimester. I think that a big thing for me was that DH was patient and understanding. He made an extra effort to pamper me which helped come to terms with my ever changing body and actually grow to love being pregnant. So, be patient and open to change (ie the clothing issue). That's my best advice. Good luck! Remeber you doing this for a great reason.

--------------------

-K
Mommy to Sydney

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

MommieMel
Posted: Jan 7 2005, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,105

Thanks guys for helping me feel like im not alone smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jan 7 2005, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

I know its difficult because I LOVED being pregnant and just like Kila I went from being REALLY tiny to a way bigger size and that is HARD BUT you just have to realize you have the most beautiful thing in the world growing inside of you and that is life. Once that little one comes into this world all those insecruities don't leave ammediatly just remember that life is better than having the perfect body, although I envy those who do. But with exercise and a healthy diet things will go back and pretty quickly for some!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0133 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]